2010 Zetec-S 1.6 TDCi [95] in Frozen White - £9,500 ONO

Selling your Fiesta Mk7? Sad to see you go! Advertise your car for sale in here.
Nath
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Fiesta MK7 Zetec-S TDCi

2010 Zetec-S 1.6 TDCi [95] in Frozen White - £9,500 ONO

Post by Nath »

Alas I have a new job and unfortunately the Fiesta doesn’t get used anymore so the time has come to sell up and move on.

I’m sure many of you that follow me on the forum will have seen the time and love spent on the car, it really was a joy to own and I’ll be sad to see it go.

It has 47,800 genuine miles. Full Ford service history (next service due at 50k) and I am the one & only owner. No finance outstanding – HPI clear.

Currently transferring my private plate off of the car and should be complete within 2 weeks when the new paperwork comes through.

£20 a year road tax and can return over 65mpg, that’s less than 10p a mile at today’s prices! Registered July 2010, tax until end of June 2013, first MOT due end of July 2013.

£9,500 ONO – cash (at local bank) or CHAPS payment – car will only be released once full payment cleared.

Viewing is highly recommended and I’m sure the first to view will buy – I’m located in Northampton 10minutes from Junction 15 of the M1.

Mudflaps (ignore old wheels)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Extras
Cruise control professionally installed and looks factory fit (as the Titanium model), one of only a handful of Zetec S’s with this feature!
LED Daytime Running Lights integrated in projector headlights – stand out from the crowd with these stunning headlights
Performance Creations mudflaps with ‘Zetec S’ logo
17” ‘Street Pack’ alloysno longer available on the diesel models but purchased later and fitted to the car to enhance the sporty look
Tinted rear windows – ‘limo black’
Ambient & footwell lighting
Interior pack #2 – illuminated gear knob and door seals – very rare to see these on a Zetec S and really adds to a stunning car when the sun goes down
Leath gear knob & handbrake + half leather steering wheel
Powerfold mirrors – very handy for parking in tight spaces or on the road, saves the getting knocked
Interior cabin plastics colour coded in Frozen White
Bluetooth & USBstream music over Bluetooth from a compatible phone, make & receive calls through voice commands and play audio from a USB stick
Front lower sports grill (from Asian market) with Frozen White colour coded inserts
LED sidelights, rear ‘spider’ stop/tail lights & silver indicator bulbs all round – original standard bulbs can be provided
Spare tyre & jack as well as tyre inflator

Standard specs
• Adjustable seats
• Head restraints
• Adjustable steering column/wheel
• CD player
• Central locking
• Cloth upholstery
• Driver airbag
• Electric heated mirrors
• Electric windows
• Power assisted steering