Mk7 Fiesta Zetec S

Selling your Fiesta Mk7? Sad to see you go! Advertise your car for sale in here.
cfoster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: SL500, EP3 Type R, mk7 ZS
Refferer: google

Mk7 Fiesta Zetec S

Post by cfoster »

My girlfriend has decided to sell her car, it seems a little pointless us having 3 cars between us when we only really use one at a time!! We are selling 2 of them and buying a 4x4!

Spec is as follows:

Mk7 Fiesta Zetec S
2008 – 58 plate
51000 miles
Metallic Sea Grey (best colour IMO!)
Full service history
Recent service 500 miles ago including front discs and pads
Factory fit ‘Street Pack’
Factory tinted rear / rear side windows
Air Con
iPod Stereo connection
Fitted mats
Wheels are unmarked
New Tyres fitted about 3000 miles ago
Just touched 3 years old and flew through its first MOT with no advisories
1 years tax just added (cheap at £115 for 12 months!!) which will be included

It has a couple of subtle mods which are:

HID headlights (8000k)
H&R lowering springs (not bouncy or too low etc), original springs also included in sale
Carbon wrapped rear valance (also can be removed but covers the rear plastic nicely)
Mountune Induction Kit compromising of filter and Samco hose (only 250 miles old!)
Rear speakers fitted (not sure on brand as they were before I bought it, Kenwoods i'm sure he said

The car really is lovely to drive, it wants for nothing and is realistically priced. Everything works as it should and there are no known faults. No wear and tear on the inside as you would expect and it has been very well looked after. Insurance is very cheap and the car is very economical. In no hurry to sell buy am open to offers. May do a part ex on a decent mileage Mk6 Fiesta ST with decent mileage and good history. The Fiesta is HPi clear with no outstanding finance.

Got it for a fairly good price so passing the discount on for a quick sale, £7500 takes it with all the mods. All the standard bits are available also which will go with the car.

Cheers
Chris

{text-align: center;}
cfoster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: SL500, EP3 Type R, mk7 ZS
Refferer: google

Re: Mk7 Fiesta Zetec S

Post by cfoster »

Sold!