Ford Fiesta Zetec S 2011 **FOR SALE**, 31k Miles, FSH

Selling your Fiesta Mk7? Sad to see you go! Advertise your car for sale in here.
W99-Scw
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Ford
Refferer: Search Engine

Ford Fiesta Zetec S 2011 **FOR SALE**, 31k Miles, FSH

Post by W99-Scw »

Very Clean Ford Fiesta MK7 with 1.6L Petrol. The Car has been owned in the family for 3 years. (2 Years with my Mum the registered keeper, one year ownership by myself.) The Private plate will not be sold with the car. The original number plate will be put back on which is ' EJ61 DHV '.

Full Service History from Ford. Car is genuine very low mileage with 31,000 May rise slightly as still being used. I have fitted the 'Asian' style grill to the front of the fiesta and also painted the fog light surrounds gloss black. I have the original grill and surrounds if this is not to your taste. The only other thing I done to the car was to fit a steering wheel cover over the original and replaced the leather gear gater for one with red stitching.

The car is fitted with Fords 'Street pack' which gives the Fiesta 17" Alloys, Body kit and Privacy glass. The car also has Bluetooth which can be used to play music through the stereo as well as make and receive phone calls. The car has an MOT till November 2017, I have just recently changed the front brake pads.

If you want any other information please call or email I would be happy to help. 5+ owners, Silver, £6,100

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... 5145438384

{text-align: center;}
W99-Scw
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Ford
Refferer: Search Engine

Re: Ford Fiesta Zetec S 2011 **FOR SALE**, 31k Miles, FSH

Post by W99-Scw »

BUMP :)