59 Plate, Low Mileage, Zetec, Diesel For Sale

Selling your Fiesta Mk7? Sad to see you go! Advertise your car for sale in here.
JmRssll555
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: 3Dr Fiesta Zetec 1.4D

59 Plate, Low Mileage, Zetec, Diesel For Sale

Post by JmRssll555 »

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted on the forum and my return is unfortunately due to my car being up for sale. I thought this dedicated forum of enthusiasts would be one of the best places to sell a car which has been a real pleasure to own.

The car is a 59-reg Mk7 Fiesta Zetec, with the 1.4 TDCi engine. The vehicle is the 3-door version and comes in silver. It has a little under 33k miles on the clock, has consistently achieved over 50mpg whilst I've owned it and is a mere £20 per year for Road Tax. The car has a full service history. The vehicle has not been smoked in or used to transport any pets. It has been well looked after and is in minted condition. The Fiesta is perfect as a first car for a new driver, just as it was for myself.

Although I'm sure most people on here are familiar with the features on the car, I'll run through the most important ones in my mind. It has bluetooth hands-free phone connection, which can also be used to play music, as well as CD, radio, USB and MP3 capabilities. Air-conditioning, electric windows and mirrors and tinted rear privacy glass give the car some added luxury and comfort. The car has the original Ford alloy wheels

The car has not been modified or tampered with in any way, though some minor visual changes have been made. I added a set of ClimAir Sport wind deflectors, which can be removed and I added a set of DMB gel overlay Ford badges, though those have since been removed.

Here are some photographs of the car from last week.

The "mark" on the rear wheel arch is actually on my camera lens, not the car. The same mark can be seen in each of the other photos as well.

I have an "AutoTrader" price in mind, though I'd be open to sensible offers from members here - especially to a car-lover who will look after the car. Please message me for details or enquiries, where I shall provide a phone number and address, if so desired. I'm happy to arrange viewings of the car. Please note that the email address attached to my profile on this forum is no longer in use.

I'm based in Central Scotland.

Cheers,
Jamie
________________________________________________________________________________

Selling my Fiesta - PM me for details!

Follow me on Twitter! @JamieRussell887

{text-align: center;}
patty7
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: fiesta mk7
Refferer: google

Re: 59 Plate, Low Mileage, Zetec, Diesel For Sale

Post by patty7 »

are you looking at swapping mate ?

Ive got a ep3 turbo type r ?