Fiesta Zetec S MR155 (59)

Selling your Fiesta Mk7? Sad to see you go! Advertise your car for sale in here.
jproberts
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Mk7 Mountune
Refferer: Forum

Fiesta Zetec S MR155 (59)

Post by jproberts »

For Sale

I am regrettably selling my 59 plate Ford Fiesta Zetec S. The car currently has 46500 miles but this will increase slightly as the car is used most days. The car comes with full service history and has always been the pride and joy of both myself and the previous owner. As you can see by the pictures this car has been modified tastefully to make it stand out from the normal Fiestas. This is a very nippy car and sounds lovely throughout the rev range.

The current spec of the car is as follows:
Mountune mr140 kit + mr155 kit
Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 17” alloys
Yokohama Parada tyres (hard to get hold of but the best money can buy.)
-35mm H&R Ford recommended lowering springs
Mountune carbon dash side stripes
J1 automotive induction kit
Mountune carbon fibre wing mirrors (VERY RARE!)
Mountune spoiler extensions in gloss black
Gloss black wrapped roof
Pressed Number plates
Piano black interior
Custom made De Cat section (will be supplied with Mountune Sports Cat if asking price is met or will be sold separately)
Gloss Black exterior plastics
Custom made 300mm big brake upgrade
Mountune front apron and splitter
…And possibly more than will be added when they come to mind.

This Fiesta has been looked after very well by both myself and the previous owner and as you can see by the spec above only the best quality parts that money can buy have been used.

I will try to be as honest as possible about the car so there are a few bad points. (Every car has them.)

There is a slight crack underneath the passenger side headlight. (I’d image this would be a cheap fix but I just haven’t had the time yet.)

There are also a few stone chips on the front splitter and valance but no more than would be expected on a car of this age.

I am in no real rush to sell the car and as I’ve mentioned before it is my pride and joy so will only sell for the right price.

There is currently outstanding finance on the car but that will be paid off as soon as a definite buyer is found for the car.

Thanks for looking, please get in contact if you have any questions.

{text-align: center;}
jproberts
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Mk7 Mountune
Refferer: Forum

Re: Fiesta Zetec S MR155 (59)

Post by jproberts »

Surely someone's interested in this, make me an offer

jproberts
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)