Fiesta mk7 sports grille

If your breaking a car or have spares that you want to sell, advertise here.
gazza81288
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: Mk7 Fiesta
Refferer: Google

Fiesta mk7 sports grille

Post by gazza81288 »

Hi everybody

For all those interested in buying a china sports grille for there fiesta mk7 we have reduced our price for these grilles nearly by half to £78.80 and free p and p.

See here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/2008-2012-Fiest ... 49&sr=8-21

Thanks

Gaz

{text-align: center;}
Adventure boy
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Zetec S
Refferer: search

Re: Fiesta mk7 sports grille

Post by Adventure boy »

Gaz there on ebay for the same money mate, bought one this week

Jamesk07
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta Mk7 Titanium 1.6TD

Post by Jamesk07 »

Hi guys, having never seen one of these grille's in the flesh can I ask, is the quality of these the same standard as the original Ford ones? I've no doubt they're great, I'd just like some reassurance before I go ahead and order one for the car...

Many thanks,

James

andychef
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: Mk7 ZetecS
Refferer: Lady Luck

Post by andychef »

James07....you tube Fiesta Sports Grille, there's a fitting video, looks pretty sturdy to me in it! :D

Nath
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Fiesta MK7 Zetec-S TDCi

Post by Nath »

andychef wrote:James07....you tube Fiesta Sports Grille, there's a fitting video, looks pretty sturdy to me in it! :D
Would that be the one I made? ;)

Jamesk07
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by Jamesk07 »

Just checked the video, excellent, thank you! Made it really clear... I'm going to ask a really stupid question though...

I've got a Titanium which has the chrome trim around the grille... Will this mean I lose the chrome trim around the grille? Stupid I know...

James

Nath

Post by Nath »

Jamesk07 wrote:Just checked the video, excellent, thank you! Made it really clear... I'm going to ask a really stupid question though...

I've got a Titanium which has the chrome trim around the grille... Will this mean I lose the chrome trim around the grille? Stupid I know...

James
Not a stupid question at all! I know the chrome can be detached from your current grill, however as I've never tried it myself I can't guarantee if it fits over the Asian one.

Jamesk07
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by Jamesk07 »

I may just got for it anyway... The grille you have does look awesome! I'm guessing you're the same Nath selling them on ebay? Just wanted to check as I'd rather buy from a trusted source, which clearly you are! :)

You may be able to answer this too... I'm looking for the ZS (is this correct) spoiler for my Fiesta... Do you know of any aftermarket ones which are of same or similar quality to the genuine article from Ford? Just checking as I know if I go to Ford they'll quote me the gross national product of a small nation... I saw that Boomerang do one...

Many thanks,

James

Nath

Post by Nath »

Yup - that's me :)

I don't believe any aftermarket part like that will be up to Ford's quality. If you're talking about the cheap spoiler from Poland on eBay I've not heard good things...
Can't comment on the Boomerang one as not heard of anyone yet that's tried it.

gazza81288
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: Mk7 Fiesta

Post by gazza81288 »

Hi

Jamesk07 with regards to your queries about Boomerangs spoiler I can a sure you that they are of Fords quality. I know this because from my time in America I have dealt with all the Fiesta parts that Boomerang sell and these are top notch. All you do with ours is take the small spoiler off leaving the brake light and put ares on we provide all the necessary hardware to fit the spoiler. I am not sure if you are aware of 3d Carbon in the USA, if not they make and fit the UK's zetec s body kit to the USA Fiesta's and we at Boomerang provide them with the spoilers.
So they are of very good quality and if you have seen them on ebay they come pre primed and ready for paint.

Any further questions about them or other Boomerang products don't hesitate to message me.

Garry