New here or never introduced yourself?
make
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Fiesta KD Hatchback
Refferer: Search Engine

Hello from Argentina!

Post by make »

Hi! My name is Marcelo, I'm from Argentina and I have a Fiesta Kd Hatchback 2013 (we don't use the "MK", we difference the cars by year or models, your mk7 here is called Fiesta Kinetic Design).
I need a little help from you guys with some mods I want to make. Later I'll upload some photos of the car, is almost like yours mk7 with some differences in the front bumper and the dashboard is different too, I don't have the "secret compartment" for example.

I hope you can help me and the other way around. I'm a mechanical, I my last car was an Honda Civic Coupe 98 Turbo (made 100% by me, even the exhaust), so may be I could help with something.

Bye!
Make (it's my nickname)

PS: sorry if my english sucks!

{text-align: center;}
jam_rs
Site Admin
Site Admin
Drives: Fiesta XR2i 2.3 Turbo
Refferer: Me! Im the Boss!

Re: Hello from Argentina!

Post by jam_rs »

Welcome, you english is good!

I think we would probably class you Fiesta as the facelifted 'mk7' also known as, 'mk7.5'

Feel free to get some pics up, we are trying to get more members from around the world, would you find it usefull if we had a specific section for users from Argentina?
http://www.stevecookedjservices.co.uk - Mobile DJ Services- Herts & Essex
http://www.fiestamk7.com - A UK Based Forum Dedicated To The Fiesta Mk7

make
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Fiesta KD Hatchback
Refferer: Search Engine

Re: Hello from Argentina!

Post by make »

jam_rs wrote:Welcome, you english is good!

I think we would probably class you Fiesta as the facelifted 'mk7' also known as, 'mk7.5'

Feel free to get some pics up, we are trying to get more members from around the world, would you find it useful if we had a specific section for users from Argentina?
Thanks! mmm we have a Ford Fiesta KD forum here, and not everyone speaks english so I don't know if it will be useful, I'm used to participate in forums from other countries in english.

My fiesta isn't the facelifted, an image tell more than words:

My fiesta "pre facelifted":

And the "new" fiesta facelifted 2013 (it came out to market a few months ago, for me is horrible and expensive)

I owe you the photos from mine fiesta, is exactly the same of the first photo. I only have a lot of photos from my old car and my bike! jaja