New here or never introduced yourself?
Duna
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Fiesta Metal
Refferer: Search engine

New Fiesta Metal Owner...

Post by Duna »

HALLO! I'm Matt, I live in Surrey/Crawley and I'm the proud owner of a new Fiesta Metal...

Due to unforseen circumstances (My old car decided to die after 8 years of trusty motoring :violin: ) I needed to get a new car. Seeing as my brother works for Ford and I can get family discount, this seemed the obvious choice for a new car. So I made a trip over to my local Ford dealer; Dagenham Motors Staines (great dealer) to have a look at some Fiestas. I've never really been keen on the new Fiesta or the Zetec S for that matter but after seeing the Metal model, this changed my opinion; It was the perfect for me... Two weeks later I picked it up and we now have 3 White Fords on our driveway!

I've gone for Frozen White and have the Priviacy Glass, Auto Wipers/Lights, Parking Sensors and Bluetooth/USB/Voice as options.

I've had it almost 2 weeks now... and I absolutely love it. A massive improvement over my old Corsa.

Some pics for you to feast your eyes on. Next on the list is to get my personal plate on it... and give it a wash! Then I'll get some decent pics taken.

Cheesey handover pic

On the drive with the old dear's Titanium

The old Corsa

{text-align: center;}
robphipkin25
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: mk7 fiesta

Re: New Fiesta Metal Owner...

Post by robphipkin25 »

welcome to the forum mate.
looking very good.