ash
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: Fiesta Zetec S
Refferer: Google

Another Surrey Kid

Post by ash »

Evenin' all!

Bought a '59 White Zetec S on Saturday.... Can't wait to get my hands on it in a few days! (Being cleaned, Taxed etc...)

Will post some photos while it's new and shiny!

Got a few questions that maybe someone can help with...

Painting my Alloys... Anybody recommend a way to do this myself or a good place in Surrey (Crawley to Sutton area) that can do this for me?
Wrap.. I've got a few ideas of wrapping the vehicle but no good places to source this.

Looking forward to reading more on here and hopefully spotting some of you on the roads!

{text-align: center;}
patterson
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Fiesta ZS
Refferer: Search Engine

Another Surrey Kid

Post by patterson »

Whey Surrey! What plans do you have. Regards to painting alloys plenty of good spray places around. There is one Woking way called wheel wizard or something. Not used them myself though
Fiesta Mk7 Zetec S 2011
Check Out My Build Thread! http://www.fiestamk7.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=701

ash
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: Fiesta Zetec S
Refferer: Google

Re: Another Surrey Kid

Post by ash »

patterson wrote:Whey Surrey! What plans do you have. Regards to painting alloys plenty of good spray places around. There is one Woking way called wheel wizard or something. Not used them myself though
Hey Patterson!

As it's white... I'm thinking of just painting my alloys black... - Hate silver and white together... Maybe wrap the roof and wing mirrors black, also the windows might need a bit more tint...

Then as cash permits, It'll be all the pumaspeed updates and maybe a few others! Have to look more into those. But to start off with I'm thinking just visually taking it away from your standard Fiesta Zetec S and make it a bit more 'me'...

patterson
Drives: Fiesta ZS
Refferer: Search Engine

Another Surrey Kid

Post by patterson »

ash wrote:
patterson wrote:Whey Surrey! What plans do you have. Regards to painting alloys plenty of good spray places around. There is one Woking way called wheel wizard or something. Not used them myself though
Hey Patterson!

As it's white... I'm thinking of just painting my alloys black... - Hate silver and white together... Maybe wrap the roof and wing mirrors black, also the windows might need a bit more tint...

Then as cash permits, It'll be all the pumaspeed updates and maybe a few others! Have to look more into those. But to start off with I'm thinking just visually taking it away from your standard Fiesta Zetec S and make it a bit more 'me'...
Yeah sounds good defo go for white and black theme
Fiesta Mk7 Zetec S 2011
Check Out My Build Thread! http://www.fiestamk7.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=701