Looking for Info (Ford Fiesta Style 11 Plate)

New here or never introduced yourself?
disco539
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Fiesta
Refferer: Google search

Looking for Info (Ford Fiesta Style 11 Plate)

Post by disco539 »

Hi All

Just bought my first car which was the Ford Fiesta Style 11 Plate and looking for some information.

I recently bought a Set of Alloys for my car which came with nuts and Locking nuts and over the space of 5 months the locking nuts have starting going rusty and the actual nuts have started to get white specs on them which i am assuming is caused by the snow.

Just wondering if anyone could give me a bit of info on what size and length and patteren (Not sure about this one) of lock nut i need to buy, i do like the look of the McGard 'cone seat wheel lock nut sets' but no idea if there any good, if anyone has any advise or even recomendations on what make to buy that would be great.

Also just wondering has anyone else noticed that when breaking at low speeds in the Fiesta you can actually hear the breaks go on, not a squeakie or metal on metal noise just like a noise of the break touching the wheel, Had it into ford garage and a private gargage and they say they cant hear anything but there is a slight noise when you break at a low speed to stop, just wondering if this is normal, had the breaks cleaned by ford but can still hear a slight noise, just want to know if im being over picky.

Thanks for any help you can gime me and sorry for the long first post.

Thanks

Derek