Rear Bumper Reflector

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
Rob92
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: MK7 Silver
Refferer: Search Engine

Rear Bumper Reflector

Post by Rob92 »

Hi, new here and after some advice.

My rear bumper reflector has been cracked, I bought a new one from ford and am planning to fit it myself.

It's only two screws but they are soo hard to get too...

Anyone done this before and recommend a way to remove the old one and fit the new?

Thanks
Rob

{text-align: center;}
patterson
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Fiesta ZS

Rear Bumper Reflector

Post by patterson »

Not done it my self but I would take bumper of
Fiesta Mk7 Zetec S 2011
Check Out My Build Thread! http://www.fiestamk7.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=701

Barry-Fiesta
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: Fiesta Titanium 1.5Tdci A

Re: Rear Bumper Reflector

Post by Barry-Fiesta »

Hi
I am new here and yet to do my introductory post however, in the meantime, I am having the same issue as yourself in so far as I broke my rear reflector (and light cluster). I found this link which may help you.
Regards
Barry

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/to ... =reflector
Daily driver: 2013 Ford Fiesta 1.5 Tdci (manual) Titanium - in Moondust Silver
Weekend driver: 2009 Mercedes SLK 280 3.0ltr V6 (auto) - in Palladium silver (basically it's mid-shade grey!)

Barry-Fiesta
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: Fiesta Titanium 1.5Tdci A

Re: Rear Bumper Reflector

Post by Barry-Fiesta »

So.....as per my above post, I replaced my n/s bumper reflector last weekend. The fitting itself is straight forward but it's a real struggle to access and tighten up the screw on the right hand side (as you look at it in situ). I'd suggest you will need a strong torch to assist the procedure, a flexible screwdriver extension will help and better still, remove the n/s back wheel.
Now all I have to do is to replace the rear light cluster as I managed to smash that as well when a large post jumped out behind me as I was reversing !
Daily driver: 2013 Ford Fiesta 1.5 Tdci (manual) Titanium - in Moondust Silver
Weekend driver: 2009 Mercedes SLK 280 3.0ltr V6 (auto) - in Palladium silver (basically it's mid-shade grey!)