Snow Foam Lance

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
JackSelling
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: MK7 ST
Refferer: google

Snow Foam Lance

Post by JackSelling »

Hi Guys, I'm looking at buying a snowfoam lance soon but I'm not sure on which one I need, I have an RAC Pressure Washer form homebase.

Anyone know which lance to use as I have no idea haha

{text-align: center;}
Jules59
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: 1.0 Zetec
Refferer: Search Engine

Re: Snow Foam Lance

Post by Jules59 »

I have a cheap jet washer from Homebase (small blue plastic bug-like thing with black wheels) - it must be at least 10 years old and still works fine. Its lance (which has 3 sections - handle , middle section (extension) and nozzle) has brass bayonet connectors which dont seem to correspond with any other connector system Ive found. I bought a foam lance from Amazon and sacrificed the middle section of the jet washer lance - unscrewed its connector and replaced the the foam lance connector with it. It works but only just - I think the problem is that the Homebase jet washer cant deliver enough pressure to to make really thick foam. Ive got an even older Karcher washer and Im going to try that out with the foam lance.

I know this doesnt answer your query but at least you know you are not alone with your connector issue.