DAB Upgrade?

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
jimbojambojumbo
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Audi A4
Refferer: Search Engine

DAB Upgrade?

Post by jimbojambojumbo »

HI new to group but i've been reading posts on here for a while. im having a dilema with the wifes 09 fiesta titanium i decided to upgrade the radio to the sony Dab version so i researched all the parts i needed as its an early car it has the 2 plugs so i made the loom from 2 parrot leads and the stereo works,however if i connect the screen that came with the sony radio the screen is blank also i cannot get dab to show in the menu.
I have connected forscan with a modified elm and tried to change the required settings but comparing an asbuilt file of a vehicle with the same part number stereo to my asbuilt file the other car has a line
112 In Car Entertainment 03 14-3000nt series ice pack
however this option isnt in forscan so im looking for anyone that can help get to the bottom of why dab isnt showing in the menu i know other people have had this problem but i cant find a post where someone has got the root of the problem so before i fit all the other parts dab aerial and aerial amplier can someone help?