Why the change of look? READ ME (let me know what you think)

Do you have a problem with the forum or have suggestion to improve it?
jam_rs
Site Admin
Site Admin
Drives: Fiesta XR2i 2.3 Turbo
Refferer: Me! Im the Boss!

Why the change of look? READ ME (let me know what you think)

Post by jam_rs »

Quite an ongoing thing really.

Just so you understand, a "style" is a set of images and templates which changes the way the forum looks and sometimes, behaves. "phpbb" is a forum software.

When i first created fiestamk7.com, created upon phpbb, it was based on a style that i saw and modified a bit. However as time has gone on, it has become apparent that when using a style other than the standard two that come built on the board, its very hard to install modifications (as they dont work with my custom style), such as the garage which you can now access by clicking "Garage" on the top right hand corner.

WHATS NEW?
- The garage, check it out, take a look and add your vehicle, mods, dyno runs, quarter mile times etc. The more that people add, the better it will become. Can also have a competition for best dyno run and put it on there!
- The garage also integrates into your profile.
- Google +1 buttons
- You can thank a user for his/her post by clicking the thumbs up icon in the top right hand corner.
- View my posts/topics - at top of page
- Preview posts by hovering over them. (try it!)
- Last post details on forum index
- Smilies that work!
- Quick reply too posts