Add bluetooth, USB, voice control

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
Nath91sl
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Fiesta
Refferer: Search Engine

Add bluetooth, USB, voice control

Post by Nath91sl »

Hi, i have a ford fiesta 2009 titanium model. I am looking to update the lcd screen to make it more of a sat nav/ hub.
I have seen alot of third party devices that claim to do the job. But wondered if i could use the exisiting technology ford offers from one of ther later models (myford sync) and use this to replace my existing one.
So in general use the later technology ford offers in there later more recent fiestas and retrofit this equipment into my existing 09 fiesta.

I have the most basic CD player (no USB, Bo Bluetooth and no voice control)
I am looking to add these features

If this is posible could tou please give me information on how todo this? Or if not could you advise of a good solution to my problem other than purchasing a whole new foesta? Also i would like the system to be integrated and not an attatchment if possible?
Thanks in advance..

Nathan