Interior Rattles

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
metalstu
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: metal
Refferer: Search Engine

Interior Rattles

Post by metalstu »

Since buying my Fiesta Metal iv noticed some annoying rattles and creaks...one is from the centre of the dashboard, around the radio and heating controls...the other is from both left and right windscreen pillar trims...which dont seem to that firmly fixed! anyone had these and managed to sort them out?

{text-align: center;}
karan5
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: fiesta 1.6tdci titanium
Refferer: Corsa d UK

Re: Interior Rattles

Post by karan5 »

Hi ive managed to fix a few rattles, the the windscreen pillars rattle due to loose/cheap clips which move around a lot, the fix is to remove the a pillar and shove small pieces of felt behind the clips to stop them moving around. I also have one from the speedo of which i havent found a fix for

Lushyboy95
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: 2011 fiesta ztec s
Refferer: Googling..

Re: Interior Rattles

Post by Lushyboy95 »

Yeah I have the same problem with a rattle with the radio ? It's quite annoying but if I push it the noise stops but as soon as I let go it's starts again -.- do you think it's just some bolts that need tightening ? I also had one for the drive side speaker but found it was coins that some out got in behind it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk