Mountune Zetec S 140PS Upgrade

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
jam_rs
Site Admin
Site Admin
Drives: Fiesta XR2i 2.3 Turbo
Refferer: Me! Im the Boss!

Mountune Zetec S 140PS Upgrade

Post by jam_rs »

Any one got this or know of someone that has this?
The Mountune Performance Fiesta 1.6 Ti-VCT engine upgrade is designed specifically for installation by Ford Dealers who have the diagnostic equipment to reprogramme the Engine Control Unit with the appropriate calibration.

The 140PS performance upgrade, for Zetec-S and Titanium 1.6-litre models, consists of a high-flow air induction system, a high performance exhaust system including high-flow catalyst and tubular manifold, and re-calibration of Ford’s 1.6-litre Ti-VCT Sigma engine to produce 140PS at 6750rpm and 170NM at 4250rpm. This boost in performance reduces the standard 0-60mph time from 9.9secs to 7.9secs and was enough for Autoexpress to award the Fiesta Mountune 9th in its Performance Car of the Year test.

These upgrades do not affect your Vehicle Excise Duty (tax) banding as they are fitted after vehicle registration.

Mountune Performance have tested the upgrades on British B roads and on numerous laps of the famous Nürburgring Nordschleife.

The 140PS kit can be fitted to any 1.6 Ti VCT Mk7 Fiesta, new or used, and has a minimum 12 months/12,000-mile warranty without affecting the vehicle warranty.
http://www.mountuneperformance.co.uk/in ... &Itemid=58

Looks good as doesn't effect warranty either :D
http://www.stevecookedjservices.co.uk - Mobile DJ Services- Herts & Essex
http://www.fiestamk7.com - A UK Based Forum Dedicated To The Fiesta Mk7

{text-align: center;}
kabz77
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta Mk7

Re: Mountune Zetec S 140PS Upgrade

Post by kabz77 »

Would Mountune be willing to do a re-caliberation to a vehicle thats had exhaust, manifold, sport cat and induction upgrade by another rival company?
Puma Speed did all my upgrades, I'm not sure if I need a re-caliberation??
Any views will be appreciated
Thank you
Kabir
The Fez is slowly evolving

jayeades
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: MK7 MR155
Refferer: mates

Re: Mountune Zetec S 140PS Upgrade

Post by jayeades »

kabz77 wrote:Would Mountune be willing to do a re-caliberation to a vehicle thats had exhaust, manifold, sport cat and induction upgrade by another rival company?
Puma Speed did all my upgrades, I'm not sure if I need a re-caliberation??
Any views will be appreciated
Thank you
you would be better off going it live mapped mate, you will see better gains.