mk6 skirts on mk7

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
allyzetecs
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta Zetec S
Refferer: Google

mk6 skirts on mk7

Post by allyzetecs »

Hey guys

Wondering if you could help, incase Ben Standen isnt around for a while! If you havent seen it yet, check out his fiesta, hes got the MK6 ST Skirts on his MK7, looks pretty sweet.

Does anyone know how he managed to get these to fit? I have a set of ST skirts and want to get them to fit - I held them up against the car and they overlap the door by about 1cm or 2, and are short by about 1cm or 2, but I think these are a straight fit.

They just seem short as there are 2 plastic pegs sticking out from the back of the skirt which is causing me to hold it at an angle to the car, which is making it look too short

Any ideas? Straight fit, and just bond it on really?

Thanks for any help you can give me - hope Ben doesnt mind me posting about his car and posting the image!Image

{text-align: center;}
northeastzetecs
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Zetec s
Refferer: Search Engine

Re: mk6 skirts on mk7

Post by northeastzetecs »

they could be custom made one! :P

allyzetecs
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular