Eibach Pro-Kit going on...

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
Seans_Fes_Mk7
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Mk7 Style +
Refferer: Search Engine

Re: Eibach Pro-Kit going on...

Post by Seans_Fes_Mk7 »

PPKing wrote:Good man! Looking forward to seeing them! Also, could you let me know what the 'everyday practicality' is like? I really want them on mine as I'm having some paint work done on the exterior so I think the lowering will set it off but I'm just worried about the worry of driving places on bumps etc so if you could let me know that would be great!
Even on coilovers, and wound down very low (rear adjusters out completely), it isn't a problem. The lower splitter (under the front bumper) scrapes occasionally which is a horrible noise, but nothing gets damaged, nothing to worry about :)

{text-align: center;}
Jamesk07
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta Mk7 Titanium 1.6TD
Refferer: Google

Post by Jamesk07 »

Hi guys,

Just a note to say they are fitted and I took it for a good, long drive through motorway, dual carriageway and country roads yesterday. It handles infinitely better than it ever did, definitely is firmer but not too firm that it rattles the teeth out of your head, still very comfortable to drive and smooth when motorway cruising.

The lurch under acceleration/braking feels non existent now, so much more planted.

The local council did a complete balls up of relaying our pavement outside our house, meaning low vehicles (brother has Skyline, mum has Audi TT, Dad has Impreza...) usually hit front lip, exhaust scrape etc. My Fiesta doesn't do any of this, so don't fear bottoming out on anything, I doubt you'll have that problem with the Eibach's...

I will get some pics up for you ASAP... James

TobyMarin
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Refferer: google

Post by TobyMarin »

Fiesta Mk7 is a very powerful car, I have been dreaming about it since I was 7 years old!