Fuse Issue car doesnt start.

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
AndyP
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: MK7 1.25 Style
Refferer: Google

Fuse Issue car doesnt start.

Post by AndyP »

I have a 1.25 style 2008 mk7 and I broke one of the fuse sockets. It was one of the '10' fuses which was on the lower section of the fuse box under the dash. This resulted in the car not starting at all and I wasnt even able to bump start it!
I am left wondering what this could be and if anyone knows about this? I read online and it could be the engine management fuse as when you try to bump start the car lots of errors pop up. All other electrical systems work and I have a new battery. I started the car 5 minutes before I broke the fuse which leads me to believe that the fuse is causing the issue. I couldnt find any info online about an 'engine management fuse'. I will try to attach a picture but dont know if it will work.

If anyone could help me out that would great,
thank you.