Sony Radio retrofit to 2009 car

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
hadr
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Ford Fiesta 2009
Refferer: Search engine

Sony Radio retrofit to 2009 car

Post by hadr »

Hello,

I have a 2009 Fiesta with the standard 6 button radio.

I bought the Sony radio from 2011 Fiesta and the big display.
I do not know how to manage the wires from the old stereo to the Sony one.
There was some photos on another topic here about this but there are not available anymore.

Could anyone help me with the wiring diagram or the matching of the wires from old to Sony please?
Also I have just AUX and I would want USB also.
Should I purchase a bluetooth module supporting USB, the USB cable and USB&AUX fascia and then just have to program?

Thank you!

Adrian

{text-align: center;}
fiesta1.6
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Refferer: Internet

Re: Sony Radio retrofit to 2009 car

Post by fiesta1.6 »

You should check the connections on the back of your current head unit as there are two different types, one with two connectors and one with one connector, if you have the correct amount of connectors on your Sony head unit as your current one, it should just be a case of plugging in the Sony then program it in using FORscan