Power supply for mobile phone

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
dmulv
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: 1.6 TDCi Titanium
Refferer: Google

Power supply for mobile phone

Post by dmulv »

I'm looking into getting a Brodit mount for my phone that clips to the A pillar (clicky), but the only thing that puts me off is how I'm going to be able to get power to the thing.

It's an Android phone and just needs a micro USB connector, for which there are loads of power adapters/leads, however is there anywhere handy in that area of the dash to take a power feed from?

Thanks!

{text-align: center;}
wraggyd
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Fiesta
Refferer: Search Engine

Re: Power supply for mobile phone

Post by wraggyd »

Did you ever sort out your problem? I am considering a simialr installtion.

zeuscraig1
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: fiesta zetec s
Refferer: google

Re: Power supply for mobile phone

Post by zeuscraig1 »

hello i have the answer to all your problems. you don't have to cut wires splice etc etc but you will receive power to all electrical devices like phone satnav without seeing wires. Pl;ease reply to this thread so i know its not dead then i can help you thankyou.

this mod will cost you at max £5 i will take a picture of my satnav installed my self if thread not dead. thanks