What are the best tyres for Fiesta petrol 1.4?

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
Graphite
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Scooby

Post by Graphite »

Anyone seen any reviews or tests for best tyres to suit the Fiesta Mk7 1.4 petrol?

Would be useful to get an idea - the original Hankooks look quite worn after 9500 miles - esp on outer edges of fronts. 4 mm on one and 5 mm on other - but look worse :snooty:

My Scooby gets 15k before tyres need replacing I thought that was bad! LOL :mrgreen:
And now I will show you the most excellent way... 1 Corinthians 12 v 31

{text-align: center;}
Ben...
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Zetec S TDCi
Refferer: jam_rs

Re: What are the best tyres for Fiesta petrol 1.4?

Post by Ben... »

I've got UniRoyal RainSport 2s - 195/45/16

I'm soo impressed.. Have had them a few months so can't comment on wear but all the reviews I've read are great and they're very reasonable
Ford Fiesta Zetec S 2009 Panther Black
Project->http://fiestamk7.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10

Graphite
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Scooby

Post by Graphite »

Just replaced the Fiesta's tyres... Ended up getting a good deal on 4 Goodyear Efficient Grip :roll: (LOL what a name) from one of our local garages £322.88 and Goodyear were doing a £40 fuel voucher by return with 4 tyres purchased - haven't seen anything of that though - posted about 3 weeks ago... :?
And now I will show you the most excellent way... 1 Corinthians 12 v 31

mattgibson
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Zetec S
Refferer: Zsoc

Post by mattgibson »

I've got toyo proxes all round on mine. £65 pound a corner ain't too bad either!

Supercharged
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Refferer: googles

Post by Supercharged »

I'm a big fan of the Rainsport 2's also - had no end of other premium brands over the years but the Uniroyals seems to give the best all round performance and wear Vs price, brilliant tyres!