USB Aggggghhhhh!

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
Anglia100e
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta mk7

Re: USB Aggggghhhhh!

Post by Anglia100e »

neilha wrote:Hi,

I gave it 500 miles without exceeding 3000RPM. Then started to exercise it a bit. Will use it fully once I get over a 1000 miles. You probably don't need to run in these days but it's nice to when you've just got a new one.

Cheers, Neil.

Doing exactly the same with mine, at the moment I am on 470 miles and itching to take it up to the next stage. I know it's only 30 miles short but as you say it's nice to do it as it's a new car. At 500 I am going to 4k and then move it up when it gets closer to 1000 miles. At least I know it's been done correctly apart from the 9 delivery miles! :?

I never rag cars so once I have been to max revs a few times I will consider the running in done and go back to driving normally

Cheers

Ken