Opinions on Moddifying My Zetec

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
Figs122uk
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta Zetec 1.25 White
Refferer: Search Engine/Forum

Re: Opinions on Moddifying My Zetec

Post by Figs122uk »

motocrossmad wrote:yeh there the right ones mate :)

ive done the clear indicators and the dmb badges so far. what badges are you ordering from dmb? full kit or just front and rear? i bought the front, rear and steering wheel. but when fitted my wheels stuck out like a sore thumb, so ordered the wheel centres aswell. finishes the car off.

im picking up my headlight covers tonight hopefully, so will get them colourcoded and fitted asap. will get pics up when i can
On the Badges front i was going to do just the front & rear.. But if you recommend that i should get the wheels too, then fair enough :). How do you actually apply them, do they go over the top of the original ones? :s

Headlight covers? Are these like edgings for around your front lights? Any pictures please? :D
motocrossmad wrote:for the window tinting, your looking at between £90-£120 for the rear 3 windows. they can be as black as you want. only the front side windows can be tinted to 30% i think (best check that one with tinters)
they use a film on the inside of the windows, cut to the correct size and apply like a big vinyl.
That sounds some where reasonable - i will keep it in mind so i dont get ripped off. I only plan too get the back sides and rear tinted :).

Thank you!

{text-align: center;}
motocrossmad
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: mk7 zs
Refferer: ford owner club

Post by motocrossmad »

yeh the dmb gel overlays just go over the top of the existing badges. just make sure you clean them thoroughly first, heat the overlay up with a hair dryer then apply.

the headlight covers i got are these:
http://raceofgermany.de/xtcommerce/prod ... 7-09-.html

just undecided if to colour code them or paint them black, will be ordering black side stripe soon and black wheels over winter

cmw1992
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Refferer: Search Engine

Post by cmw1992 »

has anyone got pictures of a black fiesta with white alloys?