Seat Belt warning

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
kris
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta 1.4 Titanium
Refferer: Google

Seat Belt warning

Post by kris »

My garage is a few minutes walk from home, recently when I got my car out from the garage and driving home, the seat belt warning beep started beeping as usual as I didn't wear it, instead of wearing the seat belt as its only 30seconds away by car, I just pressed the Seat Belt release buttun and it did stop beeping until I released it, parked my car in the drive way and everything was fine apart that now, the seat belt warning no longer works, both for the passenger and the driver side, checked the warning chimes from the menu but they are on. What could the problem be, or better yet, did I fuck anything up? Any idea how to fix it please as I feel like a complete idiot now?

{text-align: center;}
eyemdee
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: Fiesta 1.4 Titanium Auto

Re: Seat Belt warning

Post by eyemdee »

I found this - it is for the Focus but may be similar on the Mk7 as it sounds like you may have disabled it by accident.

http://www.focushacks.com/?modid=38&ht= ... %20Disable

zettie44
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: maruti
Refferer: Search Engine

Re: Seat Belt warning

Post by zettie44 »

I've not written a traffic solution inside a regarding 3 decades, however for 6 years We monitored one that had been responsible for deadly incident investigation. We noticed tons of individuals who had been wiped out in visitors mishaps, simply because they were not wearing seat devices, although not one person ever who had been killed just because they were putting on one.

A person, (or other people) don't have any to make a move that could endanger A person whilst your own driving a few thousand lbs of steel about. An ejected driver can't preserve charge of an automobile, cap might continue on the actual kill a variety of innocent individuals. You have no to jeopardize them. Nor, do you have any right to cause the actual psychological and lawful stress that will be confronted by any kind of making it through drivers associated with other vehicles involved in the crash, whether it's you're them that is at fault.

If you are so inclined to dedicate suicide, possess the courage and courtesy to do so in aside that doesn't inflict injuries or injury to other people.