5 door sideskirts

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
JamesH
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Ford Fiesta Zetec
Refferer: search engine

5 door sideskirts

Post by JamesH »

Hey, I'm new to the forum, sorry if I've put this in the wrong place.

I have a 59 plate (pre-facelift) 5 door zetec in panther black and need new bumpers. I can't decide if I should get standard bumpers or bumpers from a zetec s/St/black edition. I can't find many options for 5 door side skirts except going straight to ford or ordering from Poland/Germany. Either way i'd need to get them sprayed so would need to spend quite a bit. What's peoples opinions on upgrading the bumpers without side skirts? Are there any pics of 5 doors with the upgraded bumpers without sideskirts? Is it obvious the side skirts are missing? or are there any other options for side skirts?

Thanks for the help.

{text-align: center;}
Simon27feb
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: Ford Fiesta Mk7
Refferer: Search Engine

Re: 5 door sideskirts

Post by Simon27feb »

Hi James,
I have a 62 plate pre-facelift 1.4 TDCi Titanium in Panther Black. I'm curious as to why you want to change the bumpers? Are you thinking of changing the rear diffuser? What's the difference between the front bumper on your car and the ones that you are suggesting that yumight change to?
Curiously
Simon27feb