ST Seats Seat Air Bag Plugs and warning light

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
CRAIG MAC
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: 2016 Fiesta Sport Van
Refferer: internet

ST Seats Seat Air Bag Plugs and warning light

Post by CRAIG MAC »

Hello newbie here thanks for the add,today we've fitted a pair of 2015 ST Recaros into a 2016 Sport van. Simple to do but it would appear that the original vans plug for the seats and seat air bags does fit perfectly but the air bag warning light is now constantly lit so I've currently left them both un plugged

Seats were removed and re fitted with the ignition turned off, I was wondering rather than arrange to have a seat air bag resister fitted can the plug be re wired so it's compatible with the ST plug seat receiver. The breaker who we bought the ST seats off has given us the original ST seat plugs.

Any advice or help would be appreciated

{text-align: center;}
Fiestasportvan
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Fiesta Sport Van
Refferer: Search Engine

Re: ST Seats Seat Air Bag Plugs and warning light

Post by Fiestasportvan »

Hi mate I have just done the same thing, did you find out how to sort the light?