Focus ST engine in a Fiesta mk7.

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
Oggy
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Fiesta
Refferer: Google

Focus ST engine in a Fiesta mk7.

Post by Oggy »

Does anybody know if this is possible??

{text-align: center;}
DGZS
Drives: Fiesta ZS
Refferer: google suggestion

Re: Focus ST engine in a Fiesta mk7.

Post by DGZS »

Anythings possible if you've got deep enough pockets!lol Somones already done a cossie conversion on a mk7 so a focus st lump should in theory go in, it'd make an awesome little car. Dont forget to get the pics up when you get it done!lol

Oggy

Post by Oggy »

DGZS wrote:Anythings possible if you've got deep enough pockets!lol Somones already done a cossie conversion on a mk7 so a focus st lump should in theory go in, it'd make an awesome little car. Dont forget to get the pics up when you get it done!lol
I am willing to save and get it done! Would be mid next year. But i will defiantly get the pictures up. :p

DGZS

Post by DGZS »

I'll look forward to seeing that, like I said it'd be an awesome little car!

Oggy

Post by Oggy »

DGZS wrote:I'll look forward to seeing that, like I said it'd be an awesome little car!
Hmm iv had a little think and a little talk to a lad that has a Focus ST. And he thinks it might be too heavy and it might be crap at handling.. It hasnt put me off yet. But im thinking of maybe a Fiesta ST Engine supercharged??? Hmm

DGZS

Post by DGZS »

Oggy wrote:
DGZS wrote:I'll look forward to seeing that, like I said it'd be an awesome little car!
Hmm iv had a little think and a little talk to a lad that has a Focus ST. And he thinks it might be too heavy and it might be crap at handling.. It hasnt put me off yet. But im thinking of maybe a Fiesta ST Engine supercharged??? Hmm
Yeah that be pretty good to. Really all depends how much money you can save up as to whether you can uprate evrything else to cope with the extra power and weight.

MisiekT_PL
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta 3D 1.6 Ti-VCT

Post by MisiekT_PL »

what for? anyday now Ford will launch Fiesta MK7 ST with 1.6 ecoboost which should be a much easier option, with 180+BHP without mods

DGZS

Post by DGZS »

MisiekT_PL wrote:what for? anyday now Ford will launch Fiesta MK7 ST with 1.6 ecoboost which should be a much easier option, with 180+BHP without mods
There is that option, but theres gonna be a waiting list for the new ST and knowing Ford a price tag of around £15-18k. If you've already got a fiesta that you've started to mod its gonna be cheaper for an engine swap and to do the other bits needed, plus a supercharged 2.0ltr or 2.5 turbo is gonna be quicker than the new ST and it'll be somthing different.

MisiekT_PL
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta 3D 1.6 Ti-VCT

Post by MisiekT_PL »

what I meant was that in a couple of weeks/months we'll have some totaled Fiesta's ST to buy the 1.6Ts with wiring from

mark7-mountune
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: mk7 zetec s mountune 140

Post by mark7-mountune »

Just use a :whistle: new focus 1.6 ecoboost engine.