Changing car?

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
telwick
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: fiesta

Changing car?

Post by telwick »

Thinking of swapping from the fiesta i have at the minute to the diesel zetec s? any opinions? is it worth changing? or is the diesel not worth living with? need it as will be doing alot of motorway miles from camp back home now so need something that is going to be good for the motorway miles!
Image[/quote]

{text-align: center;}
Jdun5746
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Vision Blue ZS TDCI
Refferer: Google

Changing car?

Post by Jdun5746 »

What is your current fiesta?

I done this a few months back I had the petrol ZS MK6 and I loved it but I was doing 100+ miles per day on the motorway. So I decided I'd get the TDCI but I thought I'd have the MK7, its a great choice cheap tax cheap to run the fuel goes on forever if your traveling as many miles as I did then definitely go for it, the only thing I miss is the power I know the MK6 wasn't quick but compared to the diesel it's far better.

Hope this helps would be happy to answer any other questions =]