Front fog lights

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
chrisbburn
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: mk7
Refferer: Search Engine

Front fog lights

Post by chrisbburn »

Does anyone know how to take the chrome caps off the front fog lights? Are they a simple pull off? or is there more of a way to do it

{text-align: center;}
Blueoval09
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Fiesta Zetec S

Re: Front fog lights

Post by Blueoval09 »

You have to remove the headlight which gives (fairly tight) access to the back of the fog light, undo the 2 torx screws that hold the fog light in & remove it, then the surround has a couple of tabs holding it in, just gently push them down and it should pop straight out

galaxy96
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta MK 7 Titanium 1.6
Refferer: Ebay

Re: Front fog lights

Post by galaxy96 »

You could turn your front wheel at 45 degrees either way to allow access to the front wheel arch liner, remove the two retaining screws then the two torx screws that hold the foglight in place and remove the surround with the two tabs - I had to replace my foglight build recently, good luck