Red & Black

Show off your current Fiesta Mk7 project or daily driver. Or maybe you just fancy posting some pictures of your cleaned Fiesta Mk7!
Seans_Fes_Mk7
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Mk7 Style +
Refferer: Search Engine

Re: Red & Black

Post by Seans_Fes_Mk7 »

Will have to save for it, may take decades, but that's fine haha.
Ah, good choice, will look ridiculously good when fully finished :D

{text-align: center;}
DGZS
Drives: Fiesta ZS
Refferer: google suggestion

Post by DGZS »

Just a little update nothing major as im trying to save for my brake upgrade. Also got a rolling road session at the end of the month with my mates S2 Turbo to see what power i've really got as standard and then the engine mods can begin.

Got my alloy pedals and some Mountune mats, found the pedals on ebay just as the listing was ending for £30, not bad considering I was close to getting a set for £45!!

Also got my scuff plates

And a final ebay search found me another alloy so i've got a full size spare, just need a tyre and to powdercoat it

Seans_Fes_Mk7

Post by Seans_Fes_Mk7 »

I love how all the little mods make all the difference. I'd like to say that's the reason why i've started small, but then i'd be lieing haha :lol: How much did you pay for your scuff plates in the end?

DGZS

Post by DGZS »

Paid £50 for the scuff plates off ebay, think it turned out it was ford online parts, so a dealer, which meant price was about the same as everywhere else I looked. There only a small little thing but do stand out whenyou open the doors so worth the money.

Seans_Fes_Mk7

Post by Seans_Fes_Mk7 »

Definitely. I put the new focus mist washers on this morning, and for £6 can't fault them, apart from the dribble anyways, but that's fine.

DGZS

Post by DGZS »

I've got myself some of the mist washers to, gonna spray them before I put them on, just not sure whether to do them red or black! :think:
You said about ST220 in other msg, they're 5 stud wheels so wont go on a fiesta.

Seans_Fes_Mk7

Post by Seans_Fes_Mk7 »

I'm gonna get someone I know off a dif forum to do mine, he sprays them whatever colour you want, and then posts them for £20. Pretty good price imo. I ordered the ones with the heater plugs, but don't have that option on my car, so when I order the others, will give these to a mate probs. Awww, I think 18's would of looked awesomely smart :( Never mindddd, 17's will have to do ;) What size are the tyres? As I saw a set on ebay with 225s on but thought they were 205s?

DGZS

Post by DGZS »

£20 is a good price, I know a guy in a bodyshop who does my spraying although I try and do little bits like that myself. When I had them on my ST the tyres were 215/45 but on the fiesta you need 205/40 otherwise the speedo will need adjusting.

Seans_Fes_Mk7

Post by Seans_Fes_Mk7 »

Ah ok, cheers. How much a corner is it for tyres on 17s? 'Cos if I can't find any alloys with the right size tyre on, will have to get any, and then buy some new rubber.

DGZS

Post by DGZS »

All depends what type of tyre you want, when I had my 170 I paid £100 each for decent tyres, think the most expensive were £150 each. Only got budget ones this time and paid £45 each. If you go for the ST170 alloys it unlikely you'll find them with the right tyres cos they came with 215's as standard on the focus.