Red & Black

Show off your current Fiesta Mk7 project or daily driver. Or maybe you just fancy posting some pictures of your cleaned Fiesta Mk7!
northeastzetecs
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Zetec s
Refferer: Search Engine

Re: Red & Black

Post by northeastzetecs »

also i'll have that filter off you if you swap to a cone! ;)

{text-align: center;}
DGZS
Drives: Fiesta ZS
Refferer: google suggestion

Post by DGZS »

northeastzetecs wrote:wasn't a fan of the car in red but this looks very nice! :D
Cheers mate, i wasnt either to start with, really wanted a white but got this for a good price plus theres not that many red ones about compated to white ones! Swapping the filters only a maybe at the mo cos the cheapest i can find a cone one for is £100 so might have to wait awhile!

DGZS

Post by DGZS »

Not been able to do much lately, havent got much spare money this time of year, although managed to take advantage of Mountune's 12 days of christmas offer and got 10% off some ignition leads. There will be a few more yellow bits to go under the bonnet in the new year as im going with a yellow and black theme to be a bit different to the outside of the car.

Other things I plan to do when moneys available are:
Wind Deflectors
Tinted Windows
Gloss Black Grilles, Fogs and Rear Diffuser
New Stereo (sat nav/dvd)
Brake Upgrade (front & rear)
Exhaust, Manifold & Sports Cat
AMD Remap
Piper CAMS
And the final mod would be a supercharger, actually bought one for my last car but had to sell it before I could get it fitted so I could pay the deposit on my flat!

jam_rs
Site Admin
Site Admin
Drives: Fiesta XR2i 2.3 Turbo
Refferer: Me! Im the Boss!

Post by jam_rs »

Any noticable difference with the leads>?

All ive got going round in my head in the black and yellow song (not my normal taste in music)
http://www.stevecookedjservices.co.uk - Mobile DJ Services- Herts & Essex
http://www.fiestamk7.com - A UK Based Forum Dedicated To The Fiesta Mk7

DGZS

Post by DGZS »

jam_rs wrote:Any noticable difference with the leads>?

All ive got going round in my head in the black and yellow song (not my normal taste in music)
Not driven it yet after putting them on, i'll find out tomorrow. Dont think there will be any noticeable difference, had magnecor leads on my focus and didnt notice any change.

DGZS

Post by DGZS »

Not a good update this one but gives me my first job for the new year. Had a little mishap coming out of a tight carpark yesterday after the cinema, I wasnt best pleased as its going to cost about £40 to fix, although its the first time in over 13 years of driving that ive curbed an alloy!

In response to your question jam_rs theres no noticable difference with the new leads, didnt think there would be, they just look better and you've got less chance of getting a misfire.

farr543
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: Fiesta sport MK7
Refferer: fordownersclub.com

Post by farr543 »

Really nice plans. Really no changes? A friend got magnecor and denso iridium off pumaspeed, he said there's a change.

DGZS

Post by DGZS »

farr543 wrote:Really nice plans. Really no changes? A friend got magnecor and denso iridium off pumaspeed, he said there's a change.
I've only changed the leads, still got standard plugs so maybe thats why, but as far as I can tell theres no noticable difference, maybe I should do the plugs aswell.

DGZS

Post by DGZS »

Just a little update while im waiting for my money to be refunded for the strut brace that didnt fit! Got myself some Heko wind deflectors from ebay, not sure when i'll get time to fit them, and have also got the car booked in at the end of the month to have the rear windows tinted.

Seans_Fes_Mk7
Drives: Mk7 Style +
Refferer: Search Engine

Post by Seans_Fes_Mk7 »

The deflectors are a literally 5 minute job mate, rip the stickers off at either end covering the glue, flex a little to get into the channel and fit the v clips in with a screwdriver or something flat but sturdy. The heko site has the video guide for it aswell if you wanna clarify anything. Look forward to seeing with the hekos and tints on :D