TreColl's Mk7 Derv Titanium

Show off your current Fiesta Mk7 project or daily driver. Or maybe you just fancy posting some pictures of your cleaned Fiesta Mk7!
robphipkin25
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: mk7 fiesta

Re: TreColl's Mk7 Derv Titanium

Post by robphipkin25 »

k mate cool.

{text-align: center;}
gainezi
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: mk7 ZS
Refferer: google

Post by gainezi »

Love the Spider lights!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-1157-RED-41 ... 27b318943c
Could you confirm if these are the right ones please?
Thanks,
Luke.

trecoll
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Titanium S TDCi
Refferer: Search Engine

Post by trecoll »

Confirmed :ugeek:

:lol:

gainezi
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: mk7 ZS
Refferer: google

Post by gainezi »

trecoll wrote:Confirmed :ugeek:

:lol:

trecoll
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by trecoll »

It's in today for a service. Been given a 3 month old 1.4 TDCi Titanium as a courtesy car. I keep forgetting it has a key when I go to turn it off though :lol:

I got them to look at a few warranty things too.
Here's the list from above with extra comments in green :)
trecoll wrote:
  • Internal Temperature Sensor buzzing I told them what the fault was, but they still felt the need to phone to me to confirm. They are trying to get the part covered by the extended warranty
  • Clutch pedal squeaks in first ~10mm of travel They've lubricated the pivot point. Its a TSB.
  • Gear leaver/linkage creaks coming out of 1st, 3rd or 5th They've lubricated the pivot point. Its a TSB.
  • I have a squeaking from the O/S/F when turning left or at slow speed (Think this maybe due to low brake disc, but I'll get them to double check it first) Confirmed as worn disc - New discs & pads needed
  • I suspect (still need to confirm!) that I have an oil leak from the intake seal on the turbocharger (Which they are now saying will be covered by the warranty) No fault found. No oil loss etc so all seems good.
  • I'm getting atrocious economy now, despite my driving style/journeys not changing since I got the car... (Just filled up today and had my first tank at less than 50MPG, it was 48.8 ) They want me to see if the service improves this. (Though going by the 1.4's MPG gauge, it's probably just the way I'm driving :P )
They've also told me, that the two tyres I had replaced in October are now on 2mm on the inner edge, so will get the car aligned when I get it back.
Then I will get the brake parts from my local dealer (get a trade price on them) and get them "done at a mates garage" where it'll be for the wheel refurb too, hopefully/finally!

trecoll
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by trecoll »

Had it cleaned and took some photos at the weekend :lol:

Rather than clogging up all the forums with the same photos, thought I'd post a link. Cheeky promotion for the new site too :ugeek:

http://fordguides.co.uk/topic/4089-trec ... oto-shoot/

Mods - If its against the rules, please delete and I'll just post the pics in here...