Rich's Panther Black ZS

Show off your current Fiesta Mk7 project or daily driver. Or maybe you just fancy posting some pictures of your cleaned Fiesta Mk7!
iiRichMx
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta MK7 Zetec S
Refferer: Search Engine

Rich's Panther Black ZS

Post by iiRichMx »

Hi,

I bought my Fiesta back in December 2011 and due to not having much money have only just started doing things to it.

Standard it came with 17" alloys, sports pack, leather seats etc etc.

Completed:

- AP Coilovers
- J1 Automotive induction kit
- De-badge
- Stoffler rear diffuser
- Custom twin exit cat back exhaust system

Things to do:

- Powedercoat alloys red
- Red wing mirrors
- De-wiper the rear
- Front splitter
- Remap
- Sports cat & manifold
- Strip the rear
- Bucket seats & 4 point harnesses
- Spray or wrap the plastic interior
- Spacers for the rear
- Spoiler extensions

Looking forward to what people have to say so far!

Didn't take too many pics standard but here are a few taken with a mate :)

The first thing I did to the car was to de-badge the rear. A hairdryer, old college card and 10 minutes later this is how it looked...

In February this year I got fed up with how high it looked standard and went about purchasing some H&R 50mm lowering springs. They also made the handling feel so much better even with the poor mid range tyres on the car. Again though don't really take any pictures before and after to compare.

The next thing I changed were the headlight bulbs. Took to the net and bought some 8000k HID's from HID-direct and absolutely love them! Decided to change the sidelights as well whilst I had the headlights out and went upon buying some blue prism bulbs. They turned out to be dark blue and looked ridiculous on their own but with the HID's they weren't too noticeable so decided to keep them. Also got some Silvertech indicator bulbs to replace the orange that was left in the headlights.

Can also see the J1 induction kit in the pics! Love the noise it makes and does feel as if it pulls a bit better at higher revs but that could just be the noise being deceiving.

The most recent modification has been the Stoffler rear diffuser and twin custom made exhaust.

Always wanted the Stoffler diffuser since I bought the car despite the cost and after a couple of months saving have just been able to purchase and fit the whole system. Hated the exhausts when I first had them fitted but was so simple to go back down to the centre and change them and now I loveeeeeeeeee the rear end!

Again don't have too many pics at the moment but the last one you can just about see it all

Then I got bored of my springs and accidentally went and bought some coilovers ;)

For me the pictures don't do it justice. I love the drop on the car now with the coilovers and I'll get some decent photos up once I give the car a long overdue clean! :D

{text-align: center;}
eccles891
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: fiesta mk 7 zetec s
Refferer: search

Re: Rich's Panther Black ZS

Post by eccles891 »

Looks awesome! Where'd did you get the rear stoffler diffuser? Would love to get coil overs myself but couldn't afford the insurance :(

iiRichMx
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by iiRichMx »

eccles891 wrote:Looks awesome! Where'd did you get the rear stoffler diffuser? Would love to get coil overs myself but couldn't afford the insurance :(
Cheers mate :) Just had a look through your thread and I love yours as well. White is definitely one of the best colours for the ZS and the black alloys definitely compliment the car. I'm gunna need some new ones soon as all of mine are buckled thanks to the great roads around here and Ford's top quality alloys :(

I actually got the Stoffler diffuser from Pumaspeed. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's the only place in the UK that supply it?

I'd say buy some when you can afford the insurance they are superb for handling and obviously going low ;)

iiRichMx
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by iiRichMx »

Couple more pics of the coilovers :)

Also just had the tracking/camber done and two new Michelin PS3's on the front! Feels so much smoother through the steering wheel so the tracking must have been a fair bit out

Fezzer120
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: Corsa OPC
Refferer: Google

Post by Fezzer120 »

Loving the rear diffuser mate!!! Clean looking car :D

N7EJA
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: fiesta Zetec S
Refferer: google

Post by N7EJA »

how easy is it to fit the HIDs ? Anymore pics of them during the day and one of them at night. I am looking into buying a set of ebay .

northeastzetecs
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Zetec s

Post by northeastzetecs »

N7EJA wrote:how easy is it to fit the HIDs ? Anymore pics of them during the day and one of them at night. I am looking into buying a set of ebay .
nice car mate!
i have coilovers with Michelin PS3's
handeling is unbelievable now :P

and very very very very very very very very very very very very very very easy to fit hid's!
you get my point :P

iiRichMx
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by iiRichMx »

Fezzer120 wrote:Loving the rear diffuser mate!!! Clean looking car :D
Cheers mate!

iiRichMx
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by iiRichMx »

N7EJA wrote:how easy is it to fit the HIDs ? Anymore pics of them during the day and one of them at night. I am looking into buying a set of ebay .
Yeah as said, the HID's are a so simple to fit, don't even have to take the headlight out but it does make it easier with it out. I'll try and get some more pics soon although I only have an iPhone so the quality is normally awful :lol:

iiRichMx
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by iiRichMx »

northeastzetecs wrote:
nice car mate!
i have coilovers with Michelin PS3's
handeling is unbelievable now :P

and very very very very very very very very very very very very very very easy to fit hid's!
you get my point :P
Cheers mate! Your car is spot on as well, don't see too many of the blue Zetec S. You also on AP's? Handling is soooooo much better than before, although I haven't really pushed it yet. Don't know how long the PS3's will last as they seem quite soft :lol: