Seans Mk7

Show off your current Fiesta Mk7 project or daily driver. Or maybe you just fancy posting some pictures of your cleaned Fiesta Mk7!
Seans_Fes_Mk7
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Mk7 Style +
Refferer: Search Engine

Re: Seans Mk7

Post by Seans_Fes_Mk7 »

Arch Enemy will do for £90 a pair, depending on if you live close enough or are willing to take a trip. Not checked but I don't think anywhere is close to me :/

{text-align: center;}
kozza
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: mk7 feista 1.25

Post by kozza »

can you turn these ap coil overs all the way to there lowest point with 17inch alloys on ? or will it scrape and if so how low is safe to go with these ?
Mk7 fiesta+wolfrace alloys+induction kit+custom painted plastics+custom painted defuser+custom built exhaust

Seans_Fes_Mk7
Drives: Mk7 Style +

Post by Seans_Fes_Mk7 »

The backs have the adjusters out, still not low enough for me, but it will have to do. The fronts i wound up 3 revolutions from the bottom to start, then had to wind it up 2 more after they bed in due to the lower splitter (I still think it's a stone guard but I keep getting told otherwise) catches alot, and full lock causes a horrible scraping noise from the tyre catching. You could easily have it lower than mine, just remove the lower splitter to stop it scraping everywhere, never full lock the wheels, and drive VERY carefully over speed bumps and pot holed roads.
Hope that helps at all.