Frozen but not always white!

Show off your current Fiesta Mk7 project or daily driver. Or maybe you just fancy posting some pictures of your cleaned Fiesta Mk7!
Gandy
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: FW ZS
Refferer: Google

Frozen but not always white!

Post by Gandy »

I figured it about time I created yet another FW build thread! :o The car is a ZS with bluetooth

Since the Fiesta is more or less my office on a weekly basis I am limited by my potential mods but we shall see how that works out! :twisted:

First up I swapped out the bulbs in favour of LED sides and Osram nightbreaker dipped and main beams. The gloss black mirror caps are a fairly recent addition and I think they really suit the car. I also changed the air filter for the Mountune set up of a K&N filter and Samco Hose.

Just after Christmas I decided to sort out the brakes as I really miss the bite of the Brembos I had on my Clio.

I bought HEL lines, ATL Superblue fluid, Mtec drilled and grooved discs and Greenstuff pads, I went with Greenstuff as I have no intention of taking the car on a track so they will be more than up to the job, and so far I am really made up with the difference in braking force and pedal feel! I also had some Performance Creations mudflaps installed as I am bored of constantly having to clean my car! :lol:

Today I have had the car in the garage for another Christmas present in the form of 12.5mm hubcentric spacers on the rear and a nearly brand new Milltek Cat-back :dance:

This is how the car stands now, and is always subject to change as I enjoy messing about with my cars!

Thanks for reading! C&C welcome

James

{text-align: center;}
Gandy
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Re: Frozen but not always white!

Post by Gandy »

Not a very exciting update, but I spent this morning painting the calipers and drums black as the crap factory finish was beginning to annoy me

Gandy
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by Gandy »

Alrighty time for an update!

I purchased myself a more or less brand new J1!

Next up was a Boomerang armrest, makes the front seats like armchairs! I highly recommend this mod! Then I got around to doing a few minor mods...such as de-tangoing all the indicators and fitting Focus mist washer jets, I also ordered a foot rest off Fleabay.

Finally took delivery today of a mk3 Mondeo interior light to replace my standard one which I broke by snapping off 2 of the annoying clips! I think its a definate improvement visually too!

Birthday present off my brother...

And finally I got some Eibach springs!!

So today I finally took delivery of my new wheels, fresh from powder coating! I love them, they are off a Mondeo ST200 and I think they really suit it!

C&C welcome

DGZS
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Fiesta ZS
Refferer: google suggestion

Post by DGZS »

Looking good mate. How secure is the footrest? Been looking at them on eBay but not sure as they only stick to the carpet & don't have the rubber bits like the pedals.

Gandy
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by Gandy »

DGZS wrote:Looking good mate. How secure is the footrest? Been looking at them on eBay but not sure as they only stick to the carpet & don't have the rubber bits like the pedals.
Its been fine mate, not moved an inch since I put it in

DGZS
Drives: Fiesta ZS
Refferer: google suggestion

Post by DGZS »

Cheers mate, might have to get one. Are they Eibach spacers you've used, wanna get some for the rear of mine but not sure what to go for.

Gandy
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by Gandy »

DGZS wrote:Cheers mate, might have to get one. Are they Eibach spacers you've used, wanna get some for the rear of mine but not sure what to go for.
Yeah Eibachs are on the bach, either Eibach or H&R are the best from what I have seen, hubcentric ones too!

Comeal
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Zetec S
Refferer: ZSOC

Post by Comeal »

Looking good mate, what paint did you use on the rear drums? I need to paint mine, but don't want it to flake off really quick like on the calipers.

Gandy
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by Gandy »

Comeal wrote:Looking good mate, what paint did you use on the rear drums? I need to paint mine, but don't want it to flake off really quick like on the calipers.
Cheers pal! I just used black Hammerite, its really easy to use and does the job!

Comeal
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Zetec S
Refferer: ZSOC

Post by Comeal »

Gandy wrote:
Comeal wrote:Looking good mate, what paint did you use on the rear drums? I need to paint mine, but don't want it to flake off really quick like on the calipers.
Cheers pal! I just used black Hammerite, its really easy to use and does the job!
Awesome cheers mate ill be re painting my calipers soon so ill do this as well!