Ford Fiesta mk7 1.25 16v

Show off your current Fiesta Mk7 project or daily driver. Or maybe you just fancy posting some pictures of your cleaned Fiesta Mk7!
ToniFiesta
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: Fiesta mk7
Refferer: Search Engine Google

Ford Fiesta mk7 1.25 16v

Post by ToniFiesta »

Hi! I'm glad to be registrated to this forum. I'm not from UK & co. :) I'm from Croatia, so I apologize for my english.
My ride is a Petrol 1.25 16v 82 horsepower engine.
I'm very happy with the engine and tha car. For that much horsepower is a very sporty engine.
Right now a I have 24854 miles on the car.
Wheels are 195/50/15 Michelin Pilot Sport.

Some pictures:
Bought this Zetec S Badge on Ebay.
This is where I succeeded to get my consumption so low only 4.3 liters not so accurately because a did only few miles but it was around 4.5 the lowest.
Highway picture
Back to the Future picture
And some crazy ass car that I passed by. :D

My next upgrades are swithcing the grey fog sorrounds with the chrome ones. (found cheap from ebay, not original but it can do)

{text-align: center;}
Ryan Middleton
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: 2010 Black Fiesta Zetec S
Refferer: Internet

Re: Ford Fiesta mk7 1.25 16v

Post by Ryan Middleton »

Nice ride, I like the colour a lot, I'd have a look for the front ZS spoiler diffuser and front bumper, so it's not obvious you've stuck the S badge on ;) probably pick that stuff up on ebay

ToniFiesta
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster

Post by ToniFiesta »

Thank. Correct, i loved the look with the Zetec S badge. I was looking for a rear diffusor and front, but it turned out that if I replace this will have a lot problem with the front bumper because it is more likely i will hit a road bumper or get stuck on a kerb, Now with the stock front i hit a bit to a kerb (not so much, but it happens, especialy when parking). But for a rear is not a bad idea. I was looking at rear ZS spoiler.
Looking at buying a lether gear knob, to be the same with the lether steering wheal, Puting a carpet at the back in the trunk.

Ryan Middleton
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: 2010 Black Fiesta Zetec S
Refferer: Internet

Post by Ryan Middleton »

To be honest, unless you have very high kurb stones where you are, there should be no problem with the front bumper, unless you have had your car lowered? and i would definitely recommend the spoiler on the back, really finishes off the rear end nicely.

ToniFiesta
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster

Post by ToniFiesta »

Haven't lowered the car, stock is ok. Some areas of the town has small kerbs, and some areas of the town has a higher kerbs. But will look at front bumper.
Question: I saw a front lip (separeted I guess) , does that lip can be fitted on the regular stock front bumper, or I have to have the zetec front bumper?
This thing: http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/p ... cts_id/893