Panther Black zetec S

Show off your current Fiesta Mk7 project or daily driver. Or maybe you just fancy posting some pictures of your cleaned Fiesta Mk7!
jamesr4300
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Zetec S
Refferer: google

Panther Black zetec S

Post by jamesr4300 »

Well about time I put a thread up, i joined long enough ago!!!

Plans are small at the minute as money is tiigghhtttt,

Heres the machine post detail, slightly better than it was but using basic kit and cheap polish and wax combo, although just received my poor boys sealant and dodo juice blue velvet wax so next detail will be epically better!!!

First minor mod was led reversing lights, i hate yellow tinged bulbs and the old ones were piss poor especially in the rain you couldn't see anything with them

Second mod was ice white sidelights

Then H7 dipped bulbs to compliment

Next on the list
Led number plate bulbs
Led interior light bulb
Led fog lights
Silvertech indicators ( are in the post as we speak )
Stubby aerial
Induction kit ( tomorrow im having a motorsport company custom fit one, if all goes well they will offer it as a kit to the public)
Alloys coated gloss black
Diffuser, front grills and fog casings painted gloss black
Lowering springs
Front splitter
Dmb gel badges
Exhaust ( not decided on yet )

Oh an ive also done the centre console storage mod with the flap under the stereo, i took the metal clip out and hacked a piece off, now i can open and close it at will without having to faff with a new clip or pin or anything

Not using it for anything at the moment though as its quite awkward for storage, i think my ice scraper loves there now!!
Zetec S Panther Black
LED reversing lights
Ice White sidelights
H7 50%+ dipped lights
Silvertech front n rear indicators in the post

{text-align: center;}
jamesr4300
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Zetec S
Refferer: google

Re: Panther Black zetec S

Post by jamesr4300 »

Well small update today silver indicator bulbs (only the rears though cus the other two they sent were duds :( )

This is it in bits and airbox out looking at the options for an induction kit, it was gunna by an enclosed carbon box, but ditched that idea, then figured an open cone would work cus of the heatsoak, so we've settled for an enclosed style one but not carbon cus of cost. Just having a maf holder and spinney machined then we can do some testing on the rolling road

Now just waiting for some new silvertecs to turn up so i can detango the fronts
Zetec S Panther Black
LED reversing lights
Ice White sidelights
H7 50%+ dipped lights
Silvertech front n rear indicators in the post