My MK7 - "Midlife Crisis"

Show off your current Fiesta Mk7 project or daily driver. Or maybe you just fancy posting some pictures of your cleaned Fiesta Mk7!
davecl
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta Mk7 1.25 Zetec
Refferer: Google

My MK7 - "Midlife Crisis"

Post by davecl »

Here are a few pics of "Midlife Crisis"

there are loads more pics here... http://s7.beta.photobucket.com/user/Dav ... etec%20MK7
MK7 Fiesta Zetec, 3-Door, Squeeze Green, Checkers, OTT Stripe, Rear Window Stickers, Red LED Footwell lights, Pipercross HFIC, Under bonnet dress-up, Climair Wind Deflectors, Sunstrip, 20% Window Tints, De-Badged, Custom Powerflow cat-back exhaust, 45mm Lowering Springs.

{text-align: center;}
kozza
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: mk7 feista 1.25
Refferer: Search Engine

Re: My MK7 - "Midlife Crisis"

Post by kozza »

what did you put on your hoses in the engine bay and is it available in other colours ?
Mk7 fiesta+wolfrace alloys+induction kit+custom painted plastics+custom painted defuser+custom built exhaust

davecl
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by davecl »

kozza wrote:what did you put on your hoses in the engine bay and is it available in other colours ?
Plastic split conduit.. Got it off ebay.. There are loads of sellers doing it in various colours
I'll get you a link when I'm on my laptop can't do it on my phone
MK7 Fiesta Zetec, 3-Door, Squeeze Green, Checkers, OTT Stripe, Rear Window Stickers, Red LED Footwell lights, Pipercross HFIC, Under bonnet dress-up, Climair Wind Deflectors, Sunstrip, 20% Window Tints, De-Badged, Custom Powerflow cat-back exhaust, 45mm Lowering Springs.

davecl
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by davecl »

kozza
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: mk7 feista 1.25
Refferer: Search Engine

Post by kozza »

thanks do you have to replace the hoses for do they just slip over the originals ??
Mk7 fiesta+wolfrace alloys+induction kit+custom painted plastics+custom painted defuser+custom built exhaust

davecl
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by davecl »

They just wrap round the originals mate

rbj*rbj
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta Mk7 1.4tdci

Post by rbj*rbj »

nice simple but effective

great idea
Mk7 1.4Tdci Titanium: Debadged (Model & Spec.), ClimAir Wind Deflectors, red footwell lighting, LED number plate bulbs, uprated headlight bulbs, Carbon effect DMB gel overlays, Richbrook Ford licensed ariel,

Coming Soon: armrest, rear footwell lighting, de-tango rear light, sub and amp, mud guards, piano black interior trim, K&N induction kit, eibach lowering springs, 17s, upgraded & amped speakers, ECU remap

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2086

Tony73
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: Ford Fiesta Zetec S
Refferer: internet

Post by Tony73 »

Without sounding like a killjoy here, l'd question the safety side of using that wrap around hosing in your engine. If you had an engine fire it would probably add to the problem, and god knows how an insurance company would act if they found out after a fire. Bet they'd give it every effort to say it contributed to the fire/etc and your insurance was voided.

DGZS
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Fiesta ZS
Refferer: google suggestion

Post by DGZS »

Tony73 wrote:Without sounding like a killjoy here, l'd question the safety side of using that wrap around hosing in your engine. If you had an engine fire it would probably add to the problem, and god knows how an insurance company would act if they found out after a fire. Bet they'd give it every effort to say it contributed to the fire/etc and your insurance was voided.
I had split conduit over the hoses on my focus for a good 2-3 years with no problems. Can understand what your saying about insurance maybe trying to get out of paying if there was an engine fire but to be honest I don't think there'd be much left of a thin bit of plastic if the worst did happen & you had an engine fire.

davecl
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by davecl »

DGZS wrote:
Tony73 wrote:Without sounding like a killjoy here, l'd question the safety side of using that wrap around hosing in your engine. If you had an engine fire it would probably add to the problem, and god knows how an insurance company would act if they found out after a fire. Bet they'd give it every effort to say it contributed to the fire/etc and your insurance was voided.
DGZS wrote:I had split conduit over the hoses on my focus for a good 2-3 years with no problems. Can understand what your saying about insurance maybe trying to get out of paying if there was an engine fire but to be honest I don't think there'd be much left of a thin bit of plastic if the worst did happen & you had an engine fire.
I agree with DGZS here, I had conduit on my focus for a couple of years with no probs and it's been on the fez for many months. I know what you mean about insurance but I have declared it anyway so if there was a problem it should be covered.