Grealish Panther Black MK7 ZS

Show off your current Fiesta Mk7 project or daily driver. Or maybe you just fancy posting some pictures of your cleaned Fiesta Mk7!
Grealish
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta Mk7 Zetec S
Refferer: Search Engine

Re: Grealish Panther Black MK7 ZS

Post by Grealish »

Thanks! Got a week off work starting today so may do that this week! Is it easy getting all the bits off?

{text-align: center;}
Ryan Middleton
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: 2010 Black Fiesta Zetec S
Refferer: Internet

Post by Ryan Middleton »

i would recommending joining the zetec S owners club for this kind of info.

www.zsoc.com

Air con rings, these just pull off with a little bit of work with a flat head screw driver, likewise the door handles, get a flat head behind then and wedge them off, they are all held on by pretty sturdy clips so dont hesitate to use a bit of force.

steering wheel, 3 screws behind the steering wheel, one at the bottom, and two at either side, once these are unscrewed, get your screwdriver behind the plastic, this should then be fairly easy to just pull off, you will need to unscrew the streering wheel volume control from the steering wheel plastic also.

top part of the center console, get your screwdriver underneath the square panal on the dash board where the red screen is, pull this up, this will reveal two screws and two bolts, wedge something like your wallet underneath the plastic panal you have just lifted up so you can have easy access to the screws to remove the main panal (this saves you taking the whole dash panal off)

once the two screws and the two bolts have been removed, the remainder of the top half of the dahs unit is on clips, work it away from the dash and it should pull off, with all the buttons and the air con vents attached to it. unscrew the controls from the plastic, along with the air con vents.

Secret compartment (middle part of the dash) the top half of this is on a clip, it should just pull away with a bit of force, the bottom half of this is on a hinge kind of thing, hooked underneath the bottom of the secret compartment (there is a guide somewhere on here so you can turn it into a mini storage unit.

the bottom part of the dash with the air con and heater controls, you will need to pull the peice of plastic around your gear stick up and back over the gear stick in order to get this off, once you have done this, the rest should just pull off, apart from the ESP bottom which will need to be unscrewed from the plastic and popped out once the bottom part of the dash is out.

Grealish
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by Grealish »

Thanks!
Interior Lights fitted alot better than the peach coloured bulbs that were in before, now a nice LED white in the footwell, reading light and boot, also had some spare so changed my licence plate lights, looks loads better, pictures to follow soon!
Next is going to be getting the exterior light bulbs done, wanting a whiter bulb for the headlights and fogs any suggestions guys? as the ones i have in at the moment are a yellow/peachy colour. Think im going to go with Phillips Blue vision range for all the front bulbs for now and see how they are, they have good reviews and seen a few pics on the internet.

DGZS
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Fiesta ZS
Refferer: google suggestion

Post by DGZS »

I've got Phillips Blue Vision in mine, dip beam, main beam, fog & matching side lights. They do look good (pretty close to the look of Xeons that where on my focus) but personally I don't think they're that bright compared to standard bulbs. Gonna change mine to Orsam Night Breakers when I get a chance cos I've heard good things about them.

Nath
Drives: Fiesta MK7 Zetec-S TDCi

Post by Nath »

Grealish wrote:Thanks! Got a week off work starting today so may do that this week! Is it easy getting all the bits off?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1eZvobdqvo

Grealish
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by Grealish »

Havn't been able to upload pics recently rubbish weather, and working all hours under the sun, but did manage to get the exterior bulbs all changed, alot better! thats it for modifying now, except may go and do the interior plastics sometime soon! pics to follow shortly!