Been a while, here's a pic

Show off your current Fiesta Mk7 project or daily driver. Or maybe you just fancy posting some pictures of your cleaned Fiesta Mk7!
D4nz0
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Fez Mk7 ZS
Refferer: noone

Post by D4nz0 »

Lost interest in the Fez for a while.... managed to buckle at least 3 alloys, which meant losing air and ruining tires, so ran on steelies for a while. Sent it for an MOT and failed on stupid stuff.

Gave me the passion to get it back on track. So instead of fixing the zs streetpack alloys and buying new tyres, I thought it was a prime time to buy new wheels.

Here's a wee pic I took today in the snow:

Danny

{text-align: center;}
patterson
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Fiesta ZS
Refferer: Search Engine

Post by patterson »

D4nz0 wrote:Lost interest in the Fez for a while.... managed to buckle at least 3 alloys, which meant losing air and ruining tires, so ran on steelies for a while. Sent it for an MOT and failed on stupid stuff.

Gave me the passion to get it back on track. So instead of fixing the zs streetpack alloys and buying new tyres, I thought it was a prime time to buy new wheels.

Here's a wee pic I took today in the snow:

Danny
I was in the same boat broke a few things on mine and lost interest now I'm back doing what I can when I can and now leaving looks till last
Fiesta Mk7 Zetec S 2011
Check Out My Build Thread! http://www.fiestamk7.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=701

Jacobwhitcombe
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: St180
Refferer: Facebook

Re: Been a while, here's a pic

Post by Jacobwhitcombe »

Glad you have brought it back! What wheels are they?