My 1.25 Mk7 Zetec Progress Thread

Show off your current Fiesta Mk7 project or daily driver. Or maybe you just fancy posting some pictures of your cleaned Fiesta Mk7!
Maxxxykins
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: 2011 Fiesta Zetec
Refferer: FORD OWNERS CLUB

My 1.25 Mk7 Zetec Progress Thread

Post by Maxxxykins »

Hi All,

I've got a lot of ideas for my first car, don't get me wrong the Fiesta is great, I just want it to look my own (although it will probably look like someone elses..)

After a good clean,

Rained this morning -.-

Not done anything to it yet, i'm going to start off small and then get onto the bigger stuff, I also will be adding links to where you can buy the stuff from etc, to help others.

Here's the list of what I want to do/add:

Swap the silver 15" 5 spoke alloys to the 17" gloss black Ford 5-spoke alloys
New tyres for the new alloys (No idea, there is a guide on my passenger door though)
Panther black Zetec S spoiler
Zetec S rear diffuser with panther black corners
Gloss black plastic interior
Alloy pedals & footrest
Stainless steel "Fiesta" door sills
Black/tinted headlight brows
Black/tinted wind deflectors
Tinted black back and rear windows
Red footwell lighting - http://www.wardenjp.com/stores/194.html - Thanks to iNath
Black iPhone & iPad connectors
Fiesta black carpets (mine didn't come with any :( ) - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120897014162? ... 1439.l2649
Focus RS gloss black foglight surrounds (They fit the MK7 apparently!)
Paint the front brake calipers red
Paint the back drums black
Get DMB gel overlays for front,back,steering wheel & centre caps (Black & Red most probably)
De-badge the "fiesta" badge off the back
Install/fix left rear foglight
Respray front bumper (scratched...)
Remove dent on passenger side door (only had it a week and somebody opened their door on it..)

I hope to get started on this soon, if you have any other suggestions or know where I could get some of these parts or have any guides then post away! I hope that when this is finished it will give other people ideas and help also.

Thanks for your time!

{text-align: center;}
Maxxxykins
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: 2011 Fiesta Zetec
Refferer: FORD OWNERS CLUB

Re: My 1.25 Mk7 Zetec Progress Thread

Post by Maxxxykins »

Not much happening at the moment,

Gave it another clean, should of took a picture before really but it was dirty trust me.. :')

Slight beading, was raining very finely this morning,

Anyway, the footwell bulbs arrived, and for something so cheap and small its made a difference already! Excuse the dirty floor.

Before:

After:

Doesn't look as good in the picture but they are bright and give off a substantial amount of light!

Bought some fiesta carpets aswell, looking at getting the fiesta scuff plates for the doors and Black Wind deflectors soon,

Waiting on my insurance company to see whether I can do the main modifications... give me strength, any ideas that could win them over?

patterson
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Fiesta ZS
Refferer: Search Engine

Post by patterson »

Post Removed
Last edited by patterson on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fiesta Mk7 Zetec S 2011
Check Out My Build Thread! http://www.fiestamk7.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=701

rbj*rbj
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta Mk7 1.4tdci
Refferer: Google

Post by rbj*rbj »

nice looking car and great plans

Shall be watching your progress closely as i have also just got a fiesta and have similar plans in the pipeline.
Mk7 1.4Tdci Titanium: Debadged (Model & Spec.), ClimAir Wind Deflectors, red footwell lighting, LED number plate bulbs, uprated headlight bulbs, Carbon effect DMB gel overlays, Richbrook Ford licensed ariel,

Coming Soon: armrest, rear footwell lighting, de-tango rear light, sub and amp, mud guards, piano black interior trim, K&N induction kit, eibach lowering springs, 17s, upgraded & amped speakers, ECU remap

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2086