RBJ Mk7 Titanium Tdci 70 Progress thread

Show off your current Fiesta Mk7 project or daily driver. Or maybe you just fancy posting some pictures of your cleaned Fiesta Mk7!
rbj*rbj
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta Mk7 1.4tdci
Refferer: Google

Re: RBJ Mk7 Titanium Tdci 70 Progress thread

Post by rbj*rbj »

Aerial update

Another very small update for you guys...

This arrived a couple of days back:

Waited for a gap in the rain before fitting it. Would never guess we are at the end of may!! :confused:

Before:

After:

Im sure you will agree it no looks alot better, the 'Ford' logo makes a nice added touch also.

I also gave my friend a hand with moving his quad bike so we can do some work on it. En-route to his we took this little video to show how well just one layer of hastily applied AB repel works at motorway cruising speeds in pretty nasty rain.

Youtube Link

And said quad:

Hopefully the weather gets the memo about it being summer soon!!!
Mk7 1.4Tdci Titanium: Debadged (Model & Spec.), ClimAir Wind Deflectors, red footwell lighting, LED number plate bulbs, uprated headlight bulbs, Carbon effect DMB gel overlays, Richbrook Ford licensed ariel,

Coming Soon: armrest, rear footwell lighting, de-tango rear light, sub and amp, mud guards, piano black interior trim, K&N induction kit, eibach lowering springs, 17s, upgraded & amped speakers, ECU remap

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2086

{text-align: center;}
rbj*rbj
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by rbj*rbj »

DMB Gel Overlays

So the postman bought me these this morning:

Weather not really permitting me to do the exterior badges but the steering wheel was a must!
Let me know what you think of the carbon/chrome take on the Ford oval.

Before:

After:

Mk7 1.4Tdci Titanium: Debadged (Model & Spec.), ClimAir Wind Deflectors, red footwell lighting, LED number plate bulbs, uprated headlight bulbs, Carbon effect DMB gel overlays, Richbrook Ford licensed ariel,

Coming Soon: armrest, rear footwell lighting, de-tango rear light, sub and amp, mud guards, piano black interior trim, K&N induction kit, eibach lowering springs, 17s, upgraded & amped speakers, ECU remap

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2086

rbj*rbj
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by rbj*rbj »

LED number plate lights

So my SMD bulbs came today:

One changed:

Both changed:

Cant wait to see what they look like in the dark! :D

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2086

rbj*rbj
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by rbj*rbj »

DMB overlays and Waxybox

So over the past week or so I got round to attaching the remaining badges to front, back and wheel centres, giving the car a good clean (testing a couple of the Waxybox goodies) and putting my private plates on. Also prep'd my old car for sale

Badges

Wheel Centres

Front

Wheels

Clean

Snowfoam

Finished article:

Also got donated a tool bag and tidied detailing bits:

Finally, spot the odd one out!

Thanks for looking. Any comments or criticism welcome!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2086

Forbs
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta mk7
Refferer: Search Engine

Post by Forbs »

Have you had it re mapped mate? Or are you thinking about it ? I have the same 1.4 tdci and am thinking about having it done to give it a bit of a boost up the hills lol

Forbs
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by Forbs »

Ps, where did you get the badges from mine are looking a little tired :)

rbj*rbj
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by rbj*rbj »

Forbs wrote:Have you had it re mapped mate? Or are you thinking about it ? I have the same 1.4 tdci and am thinking about having it done to give it a bit of a boost up the hills lol
Definitely thinking about it. It has less power than my 1.25! :o I am awaiting a response from Supachips with regards to them making their map available as a Bluefin application for the car. That should boost it to about 90bhp. More responsive and, most importantly to me, more fuel efficient! :D

I will be getting a K&N induction kit fitted first though to help with the airflow and throttle response. Driving the car it really does feel 'suffocated'
Forbs wrote:Ps, where did you get the badges from mine are looking a little tired :)
And the badges are gel overlays. Search for DMB gel overlays and take your pick! Loads of colour ways available on their website.
They will even produce custom pieces i believe!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2086

Forbs
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by Forbs »

Yeah im thinking the same, there is a firm in huddersfield that will come out and do it. I dont find it slow at all just feel its a bit over du tuned lol

Thanks for the badge heads up, i need the surround too will keep looking,

Do they come off easily ? The gell bit i mean,

Cheers, forbs

rbj*rbj
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by rbj*rbj »

What surround do you need?

The gel is like a sticker. So it just sticks on top of your existing badge but they are very good quality. It does not come off easily but would come off easily if you tired... if that makes sense!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2086

Forbs
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by Forbs »

Yeah i understand, its the chrome round the outside of the badge that is a bit tarnished, wont buff out so needs replacing . Its only because i do car shows that it bothers me really lol