Not another Black Fiestsa Mk7 progress

Show off your current Fiesta Mk7 project or daily driver. Or maybe you just fancy posting some pictures of your cleaned Fiesta Mk7!
Liquicity
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Fiesta Zetec Mk7
Refferer: google

Not another Black Fiestsa Mk7 progress

Post by Liquicity »

:doh: yes.. another black fiesta mk7 progress thread, but i hope you enjoy rating and slating it.
I bought the car back in January 2013 with 17,000 miles on the clock, now, 5 months down the line it has 22k and counting! I purchased it from a Ford dealership near me. I work full time as a Apprentice in a local garage and do weekend shifts at a supermarket( :violin: ), any free time i have i spend it on the fiesta (aswell as all my money!) or going to various meets. Enough talk more pictures!

I don't know why, but i have no pictures of the car when i first got my hands on it, but you all know what they look like sitting tall and proud off the ground ;)
With the fiesta having projector lamps as standard it was ideal to install a canbus HID kit from HIDsDirect, costing ~£70 with 10,000k bulbs. The install was very easy, i dont know why everyone claims its ballache to do! :dance: (501's hadn't arrived yet :doh: )
EDIT: i found a picture from when i first got it!(almost)
Heres how the car looked a week into owning
I then set about installing a aftermarket HU, so i could run my sub, because we all know bass is a necessity, i bought a handfull of stalks all claiming to fit fiesta mk7 but none of them did.. so in the end i spliced into the front wiring on oem stalk and hooked up the HU along with my 2200w Juice active twin 8" sub
Removal of the standard HU Image
Tinted front fogs yellow.. because i liked yellow, although i never use them it was just something i wanted to do
A little spruce up before getting serious with the car..
Fitted 45mm lowering springs.. doesn't look alot but was a noticeable difference and kickstarted the modding bug, the car sat nicely but wasn't enough ..
ImageImageImage
A rolling shot of it :drool: Image
Tinted fronts and backs allround with 35% smoked tint from LondonTintCo (this was ballache.) :dance:
ImageImage After tinting all the windows i was stopped twice in 5 minutes by an undercover skoda (yes, these things are real!) and a marked unit and was asked what i was doing and if i had any gear! Later in that week my car was searched for drugs while driving back from a friends house (ofcourse nothing was found! :naughty: ) just dont tint your front windows tbh..
Then while in a carpark the curtious owner of this Volvo opened her door into my quater panel. :naughty: :think: :doh:
Bought a set of AP coilovers.. was definately needed!
Fitted and test adjusted them to this
Then.. in a spur of the moment fitted a 3.5" back box which is devilishly loud..
Had to cut an opening in a spare diffuser i had so it could poke out, i do have a video of how loud it is if you would like to hear it..
Then this is how it sits these days while im away training for my apprenticeship
Have this to look forward to when i return! Dodo Juice DA polisher
Rate/Slate/Hate
(more pictures of this soon)

{text-align: center;}
rbj*rbj
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta Mk7 1.4tdci
Refferer: Google

Re: Not another Black Fiestsa Mk7 progress

Post by rbj*rbj »

Not a fan of the yellow fogs tbh

How much were your fronts tinted? On my previous mk7 i had fronts tinted and never had any trouble.

I am looking at getting some sort of visible exhaust tip sorted. Did you cut the diffuser yourself?

Also, there are no pics of your new HU. Do you have any? I am looking to fit my sub and amp using an audio interface to allow me to use normal HU. I had done it previously with a splitter but wasnt teh best connection
Mk7 1.4Tdci Titanium: Debadged (Model & Spec.), ClimAir Wind Deflectors, red footwell lighting, LED number plate bulbs, uprated headlight bulbs, Carbon effect DMB gel overlays, Richbrook Ford licensed ariel,

Coming Soon: armrest, rear footwell lighting, de-tango rear light, sub and amp, mud guards, piano black interior trim, K&N induction kit, eibach lowering springs, 17s, upgraded & amped speakers, ECU remap

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2086

jam_rs
Site Admin
Site Admin
Drives: Fiesta XR2i 2.3 Turbo
Refferer: Me! Im the Boss!

Post by jam_rs »

I rate it ;)

Only think i would change is the exhaust too a 3.5'' inwardly rolled
http://www.stevecookedjservices.co.uk - Mobile DJ Services- Herts & Essex
http://www.fiestamk7.com - A UK Based Forum Dedicated To The Fiesta Mk7

Liquicity
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)

Post by Liquicity »

rbj*rbj wrote:Not a fan of the yellow fogs tbh

How much were your fronts tinted? On my previous mk7 i had fronts tinted and never had any trouble.

I am looking at getting some sort of visible exhaust tip sorted. Did you cut the diffuser yourself?

Also, there are no pics of your new HU. Do you have any? I am looking to fit my sub and amp using an audio interface to allow me to use normal HU. I had done it previously with a splitter but wasnt teh best connection
fronts tinted 25%, i guess it's just the area im from!
Yes, cut diffuser myself, had a spare diffuser in the shed( :think: wtf) marked out everything then took to it with a air saw & die grinder then filed it off,
You can find a new fascia to house an aftermarket hu in on ebay/amazon just have a quick look!

Liquicity
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)

Post by Liquicity »

jam_rs wrote:I rate it ;)

Only think i would change is the exhaust too a 3.5'' inwardly rolled
cosworth stylie 'eh?

jam_rs
Site Admin