Black Metal

Show off your current Fiesta Mk7 project or daily driver. Or maybe you just fancy posting some pictures of your cleaned Fiesta Mk7!
EDW74
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: Metal
Refferer: Google

Black Metal

Post by EDW74 »

Hi. Thought I'd start a progress thread for my new black Metal. A brief history of my previous cars:

I started with my 1.2 Corsa:

Then with an Irmscher spoiler, 17" Kei Force 10's, M3 mirrors and a Powerflow 4" backbox, ended up looking like this:

Then after about two years I bought my dad's Fiesta ST off him. Had about 27k on the clock:

Lowered it 30mm, 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 3s, Heko wind deflectors and a Powerflow backbox turned it into something of a head turner:

Then I had the intention of selling it towards the end of 2013, but after seeing the Metal on one of my local Ford's forecourts, I fell in love with it. Within two days of advertising the ST it had gone, then a week later I picked her up. Just under 12 months old, and 6k on the clock.

I washed it in the sun before I took some photos of it, but on the way there, the english weather changed it's mind:

{text-align: center;}
EDW74
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster

Re: Black Metal

Post by EDW74 »

I kept my Pro Race 3s from the ST to see what they would look like on the Metal, but after putting one on I didn't really like it. I've seen other MK7s that look great on them, but on mine, it just didn't look right...

EDW74
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster

Re: Black Metal

Post by EDW74 »

Bought some goodies back from the RS Owners Club Day at Donington Park today!