FROM ZETEC TO ZETEC S FROZEN WHITE!

Show off your current Fiesta Mk7 project or daily driver. Or maybe you just fancy posting some pictures of your cleaned Fiesta Mk7!
_Maaaaatt
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Mk7 zetec
Refferer: search engine

FROM ZETEC TO ZETEC S FROZEN WHITE!

Post by _Maaaaatt »

I posted a newbie thread about a year or so ago, thought id start off a new one and show you what's been happening since!

Firstly I had a fiesta zetec in black, did a few bits to it like spraying the alloys gloss black, adding wind deflectors, door sills, zs spoiler and DMB logos.

Then I decided to upgrade. Went for the zetec s 1.6 tdci in frozen white, this is it the day I took it home! ;)

Started off by spraying the alloys gloss black and adding the white dmb badges, personally they really make cars stand out...

Then I decided to go for it and give it a facelift on the front end. Went for the Asian grill and has completely transformed the look of the car! Originally the white inserts on the grill were silver so I took them off, sanded them down, primed and painted them up to match the colour code on the car and voila! Also added the "s" badge to the upper grill (replacement DMB badge on order) :D :D

And then had the roof wrapped in black carbon fibre vinyl by a family member of mine, owner of Mgarage performance graphics in Nottinghamshire...
Image.

Dead happy with what I've done so far, fly eye kit has been ordered so I will upload a few pics when its all fitted!
In the near future the rear windows will be tinted just looking for a decent price, and possibly the pumaspeed dual exhaust and stoffler, but we'll see how that goes. Anyone got any recommendations for what else I could do?

Cheers! :D

{text-align: center;}
Razbo47
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: Mountune MRD270 Zetec-S
Refferer: Search Engine

Re: FROM ZETEC TO ZETEC S FROZEN WHITE!

Post by Razbo47 »

Looks a nice example that does. Next thing you should definitely do is get the MRD270 from Mountune. Transforms the TDCi. Best remap you can go for i'd say

Sanddancer
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Mk7 ZS
Refferer: Google

Post by Sanddancer »

Gorgeous mate, absolutely stunning. Always loved the White/Black look (Even though i went for Red lol) but still, in my honest opinion & with your skill and resources, you NEED to get the Eyebrows from Triple R Composites (Facebook it) and colour code them.

Front: The Asian grill (Looks mint btw <3 ) + the colour coded eyebrows would make it stand-out so much more imo.

Back: You can transplant the rear diffuser from the 2013 ST straight onto the Zetec-S, i've been to my local ford garage & the whole assembly costs £240 (Without fitting) but it looks easy enough to fit yourself and there's a few videos on youtube of other fiesta diffuser fittings so might be worth a try! :D

Summary: Beautiful vehicle mate, i'm totally gonna do the Asia Grill very soon but i'm getting the ST rear diffuser hopefully this weekend so i'll post ya a pic :)

& Here's the eyebrows i mean on my ZS:
....excuse the colour of the wheels haha, had just been paintballing & the roads into the venue are hacky.

_Maaaaatt
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by _Maaaaatt »

I'll have to look in to the mountune remap as ive never come across it before, thanks a lot!

And Sanddancer, thanks for your comments, personally the Asian grille really transforms the front end and the inserts are dead easy to fit too! In all fairness ive always debated whether or not to put the eyebrows on, cant make my mind up whether I like them or not, I think im definitely going for the triple R front splitter though! Please put a picture on when you change the rear bumper, the new st's look sweet and I bet the back would look awesome on a zs (sweet looking car yourself btw!)

Sanddancer
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Mk7 ZS

Post by Sanddancer »

Thanks Matt :D yeah the front splitter is definately joining my mods list in the near future too, looks awesome, plus it complements any black you already have.

Finished the rear diffuser too, what do ya think? :D Oh and since that pic i've had the front plastics done in gloss black (Grill + Fogs) ...and the Diffuser came unpainted (the now-red bit) plus i had the grey bit of the diffuser done in gloss black also, thought i may aswell before i put it on :)

jam_rs
Site Admin
Site Admin
Drives: Fiesta XR2i 2.3 Turbo
Refferer: Me! Im the Boss!

Post by jam_rs »

Black wheels, carbon roof on a white fiesta, goes down a treat :)
http://www.stevecookedjservices.co.uk - Mobile DJ Services- Herts & Essex
http://www.fiestamk7.com - A UK Based Forum Dedicated To The Fiesta Mk7

_Maaaaatt
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by _Maaaaatt »

The TRC front splitter has been ordered and just bought the Rear st diffuser. Sanddancer, did you fit it yourself? If so how did you remove (or anyone) the standard diffuser of the zs and put on the old one? Ive bought the stone deflector and the actual diffuser, ill post some photos of them shortly...

_Maaaaatt
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by _Maaaaatt »

dominicharlow
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Zetec S

Post by dominicharlow »

Mat, nice post - nice car. I've got the Frozen White ZS too! I purchased the 17" Street Pack alloys from eBay a few months back and was going to spray them black... but you've made me think really hard now lol. I really like the 16's in black, do they look even better in person?

_Maaaaatt
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by _Maaaaatt »

Just a quick update, purchased the new diffuser from the new ST (have the flaps too but they were in the paint shop at the time of the photo) and also the front splitter from triple r composites. Will post another photo in a few days when they've been fitted!!