Mk4 Fiesta that i once owned

Show off your current Fiesta Mk7 project or daily driver. Or maybe you just fancy posting some pictures of your cleaned Fiesta Mk7!
telwick
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: fiesta

Re: Mk4 Fiesta that i once owned

Post by telwick »

Like the interior on it bet that set you back a few quid, my friend has them type of alloys on his focus but seem to look lost in the arches compared to this lol
Image[/quote]

{text-align: center;}
kabz77
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta Mk7

Post by kabz77 »

telwick wrote:Like the interior on it bet that set you back a few quid, my friend has them type of alloys on his focus but seem to look lost in the arches compared to this lol
Telwick - the interior did cost a lot, everything inside was covered in leather, nothing was spray painted, the front dash was taken out so it could be covered in leather, in total I must have spent over £2.5k on the retrim. What I do know now is I wont ever be making that sort of mistake, my current Mk7 is having the standard seats and door cards retrimmed, everything else is gonna stay factory standard.
Kabir
The Fez is slowly evolving

telwick

Post by telwick »

:O thats alot of money before u get it done might be worth looking at a company called d2s there trimming services are second to none and arent going to break the bank!
Image[/quote]

kabz77
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta Mk7

Post by kabz77 »

Hi Telwick, D2S is a company I got in touch with on several occasions and I have to admit they were quoting me a lot more than what I got the work done for, I've just realised the £2.5k did include the seats and subframes so if those are taken out of the equation the real price is near the £1800'ish. Like I've mentioned in an earlier post Vic (London Trim Shop) is wicked at his work, his attention to detail is second to none and as he's a one man team he is very competitive on price, if you're ever considering a retrim and you're not too far from south London you should get him to give you a quote, just mention my name and he will look after you.
Take it easy!
Kabir
The Fez is slowly evolving

telwick

Post by telwick »

yeh would do mate but it would cost that mucht o drop the bits off it wouldnt be worth it if u get me mate :D
Image[/quote]