Chris's Fiesta Zetec S

Show off your current Fiesta Mk7 project or daily driver. Or maybe you just fancy posting some pictures of your cleaned Fiesta Mk7!
chrispage1
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: Zetec S
Refferer: Google

Chris's Fiesta Zetec S

Post by chrispage1 »

Hi,

Firstly to introduce myself. I'm Chris, live around the Milton Keynes area (Bucks/Beds) and own a Sea Grey Fiesta Zetec S. I bought it at the beginning of 2013 and have been making small changes to it ever since. Taking inspiration from various other project threads, ford fair 13 etc and felt it was time to contribute! I'm not as good at cleaning my car as many on the forums so please excuse that :doh:.

I used to be the proud owner of a MK6 ST but unfortunately had a running with a tree after just 9 days of owning it!! Pictures available on request ;)

List of current mods (no matter how small or big)
  • Superchips remap
    J1 induction
    Milltek Sport exhaust (back box, plan on doing manifold & straight pipe soon)
    Short throw shifter (souvenir of Ford Fair '13)
    Xenon HID dipped beam 55W 8000K (also getting 6000K as the 8000K is a bit blue for me)
    LED numberplate lights
    De-tangoed
    Team Heko wind deflectors
    Bonnet stone deflector (don't want to call it a bonnet bra because it doesn't look that s**t!)
    Fly eye kit (on all lights but headlight assembly)
    Painted black front callipers
    Mist jet washer sprays
    Grey/carbon gel overlays on wheel caps, steering wheel, front & back from DMB UK
Ideas for the future
  • Various performance enhancements (ideas welcome!)
    LED high beam & side lights (very soon)
    Red front callipers
    Rear disk brake conversion
    Rear diffusor plastic welded gloss black
    Alloys refurbed & resprayed to anthracite grey
    Clean up the engine bay and get a decent cover
So here goes, a few pictures below. Unfortunately I haven't got any before & after as I wasn't planning making a thread. Any ideas/feedback would be welcome!!

J1 Induction Fitted & Remap installed
The engine is quite dirty, this was how it was when I bought it - looks like someone has taken it through a river!

July 2013 after a good clean

August 2013 - stone deflector on
Mixed reviews on this one, sorry it's a blurry picture too

September 2013 - just another good clean

November 2013 - Milltek exhaust is on (still want to replace the manifold and straight pipe)
Also by this time I had put the fly eye wrap on door indicators & rear center brake light

December 2013 - another clean just before the sun sets

December 2013
This one gives a good overview of the car and shows my previous clean didn't last long!

How it looks when time of writing this
I have installed wind deflectors & have finally got round to fly wrapping the rear lights - might do it on the fronts too but not 100% sure yet

LED numberplate lights
Think it makes a massive difference from the usual creamy looking lights

Xenon HID's installed
Only problem with these is it makes my side lights and main beam look yellow, so will have to find alternatives for these. I have ordered some LED bulbs and will see how they go. As I said earlier these are 8000K and I am also going to try some 6000K when they arrive early next week.

That's about it for now. I look forward to your thoughts on the changes. I am purposely aiming for relatively subtle changes that just enhance the look of the car. I am also looking to improve performance (only moderately, not in the market to be supercharging just yet) so if you have any ideas for both looks and/or performance then please send them over :)

{text-align: center;}
chrispage1
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: Zetec S
Refferer: Google

Re: Chris's Fiesta Zetec S

Post by chrispage1 »

Just ordered some Motionperformance Lockwood Zetec S chrome door sills for the car - should be a nice addition :)