Fraa's 2013 MK7.5 Titanium

Show off your current Fiesta Mk7 project or daily driver. Or maybe you just fancy posting some pictures of your cleaned Fiesta Mk7!
thisisfraa
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: Fiesta MK7.5 Titanium
Refferer: Google

Fraa's 2013 MK7.5 Titanium

Post by thisisfraa »

Hi! I'm Frankie, I live in Belgium and a few months ago I got a brand new Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost (100BHP). I bought it because my previous car, a Ford Focus MK2, broke down on me with a broken flywheel. The car was from 2006 so it was a little too expensive to get it fixed since it wasn't worth that much anymore. I decided to give the car back to the dealer and they gave me some options to look at. One of the first cars I saw was a Moondust Silver Fiesta MK7.5 Titanium and that's the one I eventually picked, it was also a stock car so I could be driving with it within 2 days or so.

Anyway, this is my old car, which I was very sad about to let go. I had put so much money and effort into it and it tore me apart to hand it over :(

But there was an upside, this was the Fiesta when she was waiting to be picked by me :p

The first night at home :D

But after a few days something strange happened, the car wouldn't start. It gave me an error on the dash about the immobiliser function. After half an hour I finally got it to start, but this shouldn't happen in the first place, it's a brand new car! In total I brought it in about three times in a timespan of two weeks before they finally found the cause of the error, a bad connection in the wiring harness :)

When I finally got it back I could finally do some small mods to it, so I had the back windows tinted and a windscreen sun strip.

I got some rubber floormats (winter) and the OEM Aluminium pedal kit:

I also replaced every single lightbulb in the interior with white leds

Then I got a dashcam for christmas :D

This is how the car looked a couple of weeks ago:

As you can see, the winter rims/tyres with the wheelcaps weren't really doing it justice, but it was still too soon to replace them. I decided to just sell the stock rims and tyres (15inch) online so I could start picking out some nice 17 inch wheels with summer tyres. I eventually went for the Tec AS2 by Asa Wheels (Gun Metal).

(click for bigger size)

(click for bigger size)

(click for bigger size)

I also got some custom summer floormats:

The last mod I did was today, some wind deflectors since the wind noise is pretty strong on the highway. With my Focus I didn't hear a thing, but the deflectors solved it and they also look good :)

That's pretty much it, hope you guys like it!

{text-align: center;}
thisisfraa
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster

Re: Fraa's 2013 MK7.5 Titanium

Post by thisisfraa »

Another small update, I replaced the stock third brake light with a smoke grey one, it looks nice I think :)

thisisfraa
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster

Post by thisisfraa »

Some small updates I did in the last few days:

New caps for my rims!

And also the OEM footrest:

The next update will be installing the flyeyeskit on my tail lights to make them a little darker :)

thisisfraa
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster

Post by thisisfraa »

I did some small mods today, I replaced the indicator bulbs of the head and taillights with Philips Silver Vision bulbs:

Then I tinted the tail lights and the reflectors:

I still had some tinting material left, so I did the logo on the steering wheel :D

I've also ordered some black and chrome gel badges for the Ford logo's in the front and back, they should arrive next week.

PS: Tomorrow is cleaning day! Stupid Sahara dust -_-

thisisfraa
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster

Post by thisisfraa »

I just spent 2 hours cleaning the car. I started out with the foamgun, then I washed it by hand using the 2-bucket system. I also detailed the tyres, rims, windows and all the plastic trims. Quite pleased with the result :)

(Click for bigger size)

thisisfraa
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster

Post by thisisfraa »

Finally got my black and chrome gelbadges from the UK today :)

thisisfraa
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster

Post by thisisfraa »

I removed the tinting material from the tail lights and other parts, I drove around with it for a week but the last few days I was in doubt if it actually looked good or not. It looked a bit too cheap for my taste, so I decided to take it off again.

thisisfraa
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster

Post by thisisfraa »

Another big update today! I had my roof wrapped in gloss black! They were also supposed to do the side mirrors, but apparently they forgot. When I picked up the car I was little bit bummed they made such a stupid mistake. Anyway, they gave me a discount and they also gave me free can of black gloss plastidip, that way I could do it myself if I wanted to, otherwise I had to come back one day.

Here's the result of the roof:

Then I started on the mirrors myself but it took me half an hour to get those damn caps off. It says in the manual that you have to press the inside to get the clip to lose it's grip and then you have to pull the cap off. But I think Ford never tried it themselves, it's just not possible! In the end I turned the mirror itself all the way back and I was able to push one of the clips out using a small screwdriver.

Then I had to wait till it all dried up after a couple of layers and this is the result:

I also used the opportunity to paint the indicator bulbs inside the mirrors with silver paint, looks a lot better :)

Winther
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Fiesta 2014

Post by Winther »

Lovely Fiesta.

Is it 7x17"? And what is the offset and tyres size?
Lars Winther from Denmark

Barry-Fiesta
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: Fiesta Titanium 1.5Tdci A
Refferer: Search Engine

Post by Barry-Fiesta »

Looks great! All your hard work and attention to detail has certainly paid off!
Daily driver: 2013 Ford Fiesta 1.5 Tdci (manual) Titanium - in Moondust Silver
Weekend driver: 2009 Mercedes SLK 280 3.0ltr V6 (auto) - in Palladium silver (basically it's mid-shade grey!)